Florida hit-n-run

repsol

Established Member
Saw on the news tonight a car ran someone over killed him
and kept going.I guess they will be catching him a pass.
side mirror was found on the ground so FHP ran the part #
and it comes back to a 2005 Silver Mustang only 2900 listed
in FL .Guess he/she getting some karma

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
wow that sucks. That would be so terrible to hit someone with your car. But why would you drive off? Panic?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
People unfortunately take off for two reasons. Either they were drinking and not thinking 100%, or they have a total disregard for the value of human life. The latter is a growing issue IMO. The sad part is the person usually goes on with their life as if nothing happened. No concern even for the family of the victim. And that is sad. I think it started with OJ Simpson. Not really of course, but he showed you could get away with murder. I also hope they catch this person and put them away for a long time.

blownstang01

Established Member
CobraBob said:
People unfortunately take off for two reasons. Either they were drinking and not thinking 100%, or they have a total disregard for the value of human life. The latter is a growing issue IMO. The sad part is the person usually goes on with their life as if nothing happened. No concern even for the family of the victim. And that is sad. I think it started with OJ Simpson. Not really of course, but he showed you could get away with murder. I also hope they catch this person and put them away for a long time.

Yeah, really sucks, there was a kid around here that killed a pedestrian with his Blazer and they caught him because the next day he was trying to buy a used windshield (where the person head hit) at the salvage yard. The sad thing is that when the trial came around it was found out that his parents knew what happened and was covering for him. Total disregard for someone's life....sad.

Users who are viewing this thread