Florida enacts law to restrict loud music in cars

jaxbusa

Established Member
Florida man here… I’ve noticed a recent trend where people have a loudspeaker mounted outside of the vehicle in the grill area and play extremely loud music. Think ambulance siren loud. This has me welcoming a law I have never supported before.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Florida man here… I’ve noticed a recent trend where people have a loudspeaker mounted outside of the vehicle in the grill area and play extremely loud music. Think ambulance siren loud. This has me welcoming a law I have never supported before.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

with all the ghetto shit Ive seen down here, Im amazed I havent seen this yet. I won't be sad to see the worst offenders get popped for this but it'll get thrown out again shortly.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
with all the ghetto shit Ive seen down here, Im amazed I havent seen this yet. I won't be sad to see the worst offenders get popped for this but it'll get thrown out again shortly.
I have one that goes by on Saturday morning. I assume he’s going to his parents house, because he doesn’t live here. It’s ****ing stupid loud ass rap music.

Users who are viewing this thread