Floor Mats

clean92lx

Established Member
I do not, but if your looking to buy some, Ill let mine go. They've just been sitting in my closet taking up space never had a shoe on them. Actually forgot I even had them.

Zemedici

Established Member
13300 is the base number, call the dealership with a VIN, and they'll tell ya. Need to scoop them up quick though, dealers only get them for about 2 years.

mustangcobra93

Established Member
I'll try calling them tomorrow. I bought my car used and for some reason it only had the driver side mat in it. I just wanted to pick up an OEM set for whenever I sell the car down the road. The mat I do have has the part number BR33-6313011-ABW. There are a couple sets for sale on ebay right now but that part number doesn't match any of the ones for sale on there. Plus since they are selling unopened products the sellers don't want to open the package to make sure the passenger side mat does not have the two retainer holes, which I completely understand.

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
i need to get some myself. Well just the driver side. My right heel dug a hole right through the cheap ass POS. Cheapest floor mats ive ever seen lol.

Users who are viewing this thread