Floor mats

Mike_Hawk

Too Much Juice
Established Member
In regards to the floor mats that come in the Terminator from the factory:

-Are they plain or do they have a design on them?
-If there is a design: picture?

The floor mats that came w/ the car (bought used) are not the ones that should be in it. UGLY! :nonono:
I'd really prefer getting OEM ones if there was a Cobra/SVT specific design, otherwise I might just go w/ a nice aftermarket set.

Any help/info is greatly appeciated. Thanks!

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Here ya go...this is what I have. Straight from the Ford dealership.

Part Number: 1R3Z-6313300-BAB

CobraMats.JPG

Last edited:

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Plain mats from the factory. You can get the ones with the Cobra logo on them in the lower left corner from Ford or eBay. I paid $50 for mine off eBay.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I believe they are about the same price from Ford, too. Maybe $59.

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
Here ya go...this is what I have. Straight from the Ford dealership.

Part Number: 1R3Z-6313300-BAB

CobraMats.JPG

Those are 2001 Cobra mats. That is what I got for my 03 Cobra because the stock ones in our cars were plain and I really liked the looks of the 01 Cobra's mats. When I bought mine a year or so ago the dealership parts guy told me they were running out of them in stock and weren't going to replace them. I got mine for $51 from my local dealer.

Good luck,
Dan

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Yep, they were in my '01 Cobra as well. I bought these because I liked them better then the plain ones and they are of decent quality.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
I bought a set of them also. They look realy nice, but do not wear well. After about 6 months and only a few thousand miles, the area under the gas pedal was worn almost all the way through.

Dana

BoneCrusher

Established Member
GO HOKIES! said:
I have these... they go great with the interior! I have the headrest embroidered silver also. I def. recommend this combo... great accents!

I've had the '01 mats and the 50 Resto ones and I like the 50 resto ones way better. Bigger emblem but not too big, they look awesome in the car.

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
My interior is dark charcoal and I don't see any mats in that color just graphite or medium graphite. What color is a direct match for dark charcoal?

Last edited:

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
I thought i had 50resto.com mats but i don't. I got a Charcoal Gray set from texasmustang.com. They match great! The exact code is: F4RR-COBRAMAT-CGR a set is $62.95

GT Lawyer

Established Member
Mike_Hawk said:
In regards to the floor mats that come in the Terminator from the factory:

-Are they plain or do they have a design on them?
-If there is a design: picture?

The floor mats that came w/ the car (bought used) are not the ones that should be in it. UGLY! :nonono:
I'd really prefer getting OEM ones if there was a Cobra/SVT specific design, otherwise I might just go w/ a nice aftermarket set.

Any help/info is greatly appeciated. Thanks!
My service rep spent a lot of time trying to find OEM mats for my 03. Here's what we found out:

The OEM mats are no longer available. They come in a 2 piece set and are the same mats that came with any 99 - 04 Mustang.

The mats you see with the Cobra logo are a Ford accessory item. They come in a 4 piece set.

I ended up buying an OEM set off eBay for under $20.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread