floor mats... where to get them, what kind?

EvanStang

the "Hit Man"
Established Member
My floor mats are getting worn and dirty, time to freshen up with a new set... are there any cool floor mats out there...if so, any pictures posted and links would be cool.... Thanks in advance.....

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
ebay if you don't want to spend a fortune. If you want the nice ones then go to usspeed.com. I have their trunk mat and its beautiful....lol.

SpectorV

Established Member
About 6 years ago I picked up a set of rubber floormats at ford with the mustang logo on them. they are still in great shape and keep my carpet perfect. I take them out and clean them and they are as good as new. for 50 bucks well worth it.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
I Just pick up a set off ebay Black with the Cobra on them they look good, $50.00

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I went to the local Ford dealer and got Ford brand Cobra mats. I think they cost $50.00 - $53.00 for the set of 4. Call your local dealer and ask them for the best price. If you need a part number I can get mine out. I purchased 2 sets and put one up, just in case.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
e-bay is the best place. If you can afford to wait you will find what you want. I have purchased two sets of 10th Anniversary mats, and two sets of 98 Cobra mats. All were around $50.00 per set.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I went to the local Ford dealer and got Ford brand Cobra mats. I think they cost $50.00 - $53.00 for the set of 4. Call your local dealer and ask them for the best price. If you need a part number I can get mine out. I purchased 2 sets and put one up, just in case.

That's where I bought mine. About the same price. Very nice mats!

Users who are viewing this thread