Flame suit on...Should I drive this to Mustang 45th Saturday?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
why not? its a pretty BA car, plus its limited, and american....these days, the american brands need to stick together lol

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Drive it, or the trailblazer. I wouldn't take my wife mustang to begin with. It's still too new, and bone stock. I like to drive a nice one but not to events where everyone and thing is going by your car and could hit it, ding it and so on. I believe there is a chance of rain Sat. so whatever is good in the rain/muddy field.

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
Hey, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I like it. Trust me I wouldn't of paid what I did for it if I didn't. But I will point out that Plum Crazy is an old Dodge Musclecar color. Doesn't mean you have to like it but sometimes I think people that aren't really car guys just don't get it.

txbull

Established Member
you can do like a guy i met an svtoa event at buttonwillow track in cali, he brought original ac cobra, ford GT and a new Z 06 (dude had bank) anyway they put a big blue powerd by ford sticker on the back glass of the Z everyone got a big kick out of it
guys were really cool.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Hey, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I like it. Trust me I wouldn't of paid what I did for it if I didn't. But I will point out that Plum Crazy is an old Dodge Musclecar color. Doesn't mean you have to like it but sometimes I think people that aren't really car guys just don't get it.
+1

Its a sick car man, I was hoping you had some better shots of it to share with us. Id slap a good angle of it on my desktop. That's an awesome car. Sick color too. Everybody knows about plum crazy. I grew up a Ford fan at heart, I still own a focus anyway. But there's no reason you have to be a make whore. I love my new mopar, and don't listen to some of these negative guys. Some people on this forum went to pretty great lengths to bash my challenger. Its their loss.

SVT2122

Established Member
I love the car, and I love the color on it, but what I don't get it, is why your on the internets asking if you should drive your car to a show. What other option do you have?

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
I love the car, and I love the color on it, but what I don't get it, is why your on the internets asking if you should drive your car to a show. What other option do you have?

Well since I'm a member on here that owns a Cobra and I plan on going to a "Mustang" Car Show and 99.9% of the people on here own Mustangs, then I thought I'd get a general reaction of what the Mustang Owners feel about me driving a very noticeable Charger to a Mustang Car Show.

I've been to plenty of car shows in my life and plenty of Ford Events and such but I've always driven a car there that, for lack of a better term, belonged. I believe that if the majority here would accept it at the show then the people at the show will probably accept it and not think it's some kind of sacrilege to have it there. Trust me, I've seen this happen before to people and they couldn't even enjoy an all Corvette show because they drove a Ford to it and it was a Shelby GT350 Vert! Just trying to get a feel thats all.

Oh and I do have a Chevy Trailblazer that's issued to me by my work but what fun is that to drive? :bored:

Last edited:

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
I guess it would be OK if you were dressed in a Barny costume.

Users who are viewing this thread