FL2K13 event new PB (VIDEO ADDED)

86merc

Established Member
Doing more with less! I like that style! Do you know what the car weighs?

Keep bringing that launch RPM up. If you can hook it you will be looking at some good ET. The only changes I have made at the track are launch RPM. The car just keeps responding with better and better ET through out the timeslip. I started at 4,500 and am up to 5,700 on the launch. With the stock intake it went 1.54 to the 60'. Pretty sure there is more in it as well. So yeah, bump up your launch RPM and let it eat!

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Doing more with less! I like that style! Do you know what the car weighs?

Keep bringing that launch RPM up. If you can hook it you will be looking at some good ET. The only changes I have made at the track are launch RPM. The car just keeps responding with better and better ET through out the timeslip. I started at 4,500 and am up to 5,700 on the launch. With the stock intake it went 1.54 to the 60'. Pretty sure there is more in it as well. So yeah, bump up your launch RPM and let it eat!

thanks man, Thats the plan to keep upping the rpm till it spins. My tires are at 17.5psi so i can still lower it quite a bit.

Great job, son.....she's running real strong!:banana:

Thanks Dad :burnout:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
If you have Facebook Here is a video my friend posted. Waiting for him to email me it so I can post it on youtube.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10152024042448900" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

N20D5OH

Established Member
If you have Facebook Here is a video my friend posted. Waiting for him to email me it so I can post it on youtube.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10152024042448900" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I can't watch because we aren't friends. :-\

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Well while im waiting for the video to be emailed here some more pics from the event

1398455_574273942621891_1774529285_o_zps8bdd9be0.jpg

1402437_574274012621884_1583719334_o_zps9d80eca7.jpg

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AigINyjICh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EscapedGreg

Established Member
Jim you did a great job during the entire event and I was glad to see how far you got. Especially with how little time you got on that setup.

AFGuy0127

Established Member
Nice runs! I wish I could've made it out to this event. I was at the Meet & Greet at Quaker Steak the night before, and judging by the cars I saw there I knew I was gonna be upset that I couldn't make it.

BTW yes I'm new, lol.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Jim you did a great job during the entire event and I was glad to see how far you got. Especially with how little time you got on that setup.

Thanks man, I was surprised how far i made it also. had a ton of fun, you going to the modern muscle shootout this weekend?

Nice runs! I wish I could've made it out to this event. I was at the Meet & Greet at Quaker Steak the night before, and judging by the cars I saw there I knew I was gonna be upset that I couldn't make it.

BTW yes I'm new, lol.

I was out at the QSL meet also huge turnout. thanks

AFGuy0127

Established Member
Thanks man, I was surprised how far i made it also. had a ton of fun, you going to the modern muscle shootout this weekend?

I was out at the QSL meet also huge turnout. thanks

Yes it was a huge turn out for QSL, I've never seen it so packed.

I'm not racing but I will be heading to the modern muscle event this weekend. What time does that start? I'm heading to Cars and Coffee first, so just wondering when it all kicks off.

N20D5OH

Established Member
Yes it was a huge turn out for QSL, I've never seen it so packed.

I'm not racing but I will be heading to the modern muscle event this weekend. What time does that start? I'm heading to Cars and Coffee first, so just wondering when it all kicks off.

I'll be at cars and coffee in the morning too. Look for a black coyote and a grey lightning parked together.

Users who are viewing this thread