Fishing trip reminder!

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Just a reminder that I need to know who exactly is going by Sept. 20.

Trip is Sept. 27 @10:00am.
For full details check out www.wildgoosecharters.com

So far here's who's going...
Phantom
LadyJame
TDoh
zaxjax
N2DAMYSTIC

Yes, if anyone has friends they want to bring along, please do so, but let me know ahead of time so I can adjust the list.

It's $700 for 6 or less and $70 per person over 6. When I get a FINAL head count we will divide the total cost between all of us so we all pay the same amount.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Well, guess I'll be the first to say I can't make it. Just way too much stuff going on this month and next to fit it in. Sorry guys, I know it would be a blast :(

So, if the Captain of the boat is a certified Master Captain, is Doyle going to be the trip's master baiter?

convert03cobra

Established Member
DAM IT!!!! I'll be in Chicago for work. Any chance the boat could swing by there and pick me up? LOL Enjoy everyone, it will be a great time!

wheelhopper

Established Member
Deale is very close to me. I'll have to check to make sure that I am available. I'll let you know by Thursday.

LadyJame

Established Member
Yes there is space to bring your friends!

Kent, next time you're not getting out of this! You owe me a drink or two in OC for not coming along!

Wheelhopper: have you found out for sure if you can come? Don't forget to invite your GF's mom!

LadyJame

Established Member
Yes! This is still on and friends are still welcome. We have room to spare so come one, come all!

LadyJame

Established Member
Cool add me + 1.

Great! I finally get to meet the famed wheelhopper!!!

Here's an updated list of the cool kids...

Phantom
LadyJame
TDoh
zaxjax (maybe):shrug:
N2DAMYSTIC
N2DAMYSTIC friend 1
N2DAMYSTIC friend 2
N2DAMYSTIC friend 3
wheelhopper
wheelhopper's son

Tdoh,
Do you have any friends you want to bring along? I know you mentioned it before.

zaxjax,
Do you know if your son has a game that day?

The more we have, the lower the price. It's $700 for the first 6 and $70 for each person over 6. If anyone else is interested in going, let me know by this weekend. We'll average out the price so everyone pays the same.

I can't wait for this trip. I need a little break from school!!!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Tdoh,
Do you have any friends you want to bring along? I know you mentioned it before...
This trip isn't looking too good for me at the moment. F'ed up my back pretty good last weekend painting my house and standing on a ladder all day - right now I can barely stand up for more than a few minutes. I'm gulping down the anti-inflammatories and pain killers like candy!

Hopefully it will be much better by Saturday...:bash:

convert03cobra

Established Member
This trip isn't looking too good for me at the moment. F'ed up my back pretty good last weekend painting my house and standing on a ladder all day - right now I can barely stand up for more than a few minutes. I'm gulping down the anti-inflammatories and pain killers like candy!

Hopefully it will be much better by Saturday...:bash:

Try this...
bengay.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread