first wreck 2015 mustang

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I like where this is going. I think it may be time to call Mike and throw some popcorn in the microwave.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It looks like he ran right in to the sound barrier.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Damn the front end is long on these new ones. Seeing one with half the front end destroyed gives your prepestive of how long to nose and front end really is.

95snake03

Established Member
Anybody seen an 05 GT500 these days? Makes you wonder what ford was smoking at that time. No offense to the owners but if I had paid over $50k for one I'd be pissed right now

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
Anybody seen an 05 GT500 these days? Makes you wonder what ford was smoking at that time. No offense to the owners but if I had paid over $50k for one I'd be pissed right now

Nope but please tell me when you find one :read: :thumbsup:

03redfirevert.

coyote eater
Established Member
Have YOU ever seen an 05 GT500? I have'nt myself,what do they look like?

jleews6

Established Member
I know huh. Back in 86 I worked at A Ford dealer and a kid came in and bought a new 1986 GT. Two hours later he wrecked it with 98 miles on it.... I still have the complete brand new interior out of it rapped in plastic in my basement.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Fusion sedan or the Fusion Coupe?

Ford did a half assed job with the fusion coupe, weighs more than the '14 mustang, but has IRS! :D

No, they didnt. They hit it out of the park.

Funny how most the haters of the S550's are 11-14 owners. Interesting how that works........

Ford finally built a mustang that appeals to more than baby boomers who missed out on early 70's, and kiddies who just buy cars "because 5.ooooh". They built a car with modern lines, a very good interior that was thought out and not carved out from a putty knife, and handles very well right out of the box.

Not only that, but damn, 12.19 for a measly 2.3L EB with just a TUNE and TIRE. Whats your car ran again?

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member

Funny how most the haters of the S550's are 11-14 owners. Interesting how that works........

Ford finally built a mustang that appeals to more than baby boomers who missed out on early 70's, and kiddies who just buy cars "because 5.ooooh". They built a car with modern lines, a very good interior that was thought out and not carved out from a putty knife, and handles very well right out of the box.

Not only that, but damn, 12.19 for a measly 2.3L EB with just a TUNE and TIRE. Whats your car ran again?

why? because 5.oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........oh wait damn I drive terminators lol

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member

I admire the Fusion sedan & Fusion coupe, there is no denying they look alike. I admit it does resemble a cat fish too since the head lights are damn near on the side of the car.

As far as what the "atrocious" s197 cars have run, there are people with tire/tune running high 11's. I would never tout a 4 banger stang with bragging rights, yea the same car that has fake engine noises. :xpl:

My car hasn't and probably never will be at the drags. What does your fusion sedan run? :sleeping:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I admire the Fusion sedan & Fusion coupe, there is no denying they look alike. I admit it does resemble a cat fish too since the head lights are damn near on the side of the car.

As far as what the "atrocious" s197 cars have run, there are people with tire/tune running high 11's. I would never tout a 4 banger stang with bragging rights, yea the same car that has fake engine noises. :xpl:

My car hasn't and probably never will be at the drags. What does your fusion sedan run? :sleeping:

You dont want any of this fusion!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
For me the 15 has underwhelemed, my opinion does not mean i hate the car, was looking forward to see it up close. Now i want to see what ford does with the top dog. Either way its good ford got with the times, irs, better brakes, no-key fob.

I said this before and ill say it again, i really think ford held back on this car, just so they can slight GM with their gen 6 camaro.

Users who are viewing this thread