First Whipple Terminator ride.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
No matter what I say you can't ever prepare yourself on what a ride in a twin screw car will feel like. I tried with mine and boy was I surprised lol.

then once you are bored of that, nothing will prepare you for the ride in a TT 03/04. Holy mother of god. Im still dreaming of the day......

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol that's good you had fun, now start saving up. My Whippled Cobra was quick, but it never scared me like my FRC :)

CobraKid04

Established Member
then once you are bored of that, nothing will prepare you for the ride in a TT 03/04. Holy mother of god. Im still dreaming of the day......
I couldn't imagin anything faster. I don't think you could use that much power.....well maybe. There is a guy In Dayton Ohio With one putting down 836rwhp..I think I should get a hold of him for a ride!!!

Lol that's good you had fun, now start saving up. My Whippled Cobra was quick, but it never scared me like my FRC :)

I want a C6 z06 with a 100shot. But I'm to scared of something breaking and thoes things cost an arm and a leg to fix...That LS7 isn't really ideal for FI/NOS.

CobraKid04

Established Member
My dad was the best... "**** you, you little ****ing ****er, I'm not ****ing riding with you ever again"

All I did was a 2nd gear pull. :shrug:
What do you have done to your car engine wise...I usually see Whipples/KB around 600rwhp.. Did you use race gas or NO to achieve those numbers? Either way thats sweet!!

hell yeah! I had my first ride this weekend too!

3.4 Whipple on an 04 Redfire vert.

I bought a clutch from him and he met me at the gas station in this thing...
He has the hood up and a few of his buddies were looking at it when I walked up. So I am drooling allover at this HUGE chrome blower, then I walk around the back of the car... What to I see? svtperformace.com decal square in the middle of the back window!!!

Anyways, he had a baby tune on it and still pushing WAY up in the 700's I cant remember the exact number, but I think it was 750something...

Took me for a quick ride, burnt the first 4 gears with easy. Than brought me back. He is on here I think he said he name was Venomusone04....

What the hell. I feel like my car is a joke compared to these. He must be pushin some serious boost to get over 700!!!

Users who are viewing this thread