First Whipple Terminator ride.

CobraKid04

Established Member
I rode in my First Whippled Terminator. The owner stated it was on 22psi Race gas and put down 640rwhp. It was crazy as hell. I have never been in anything so fast in my life. I always read stories of people riding along and screaming. Well that was me.... If you’re on the fence about getting a Whipple do it, it is scary fast. I will never sell my cobra and will be doing a whipple in the future. The owner was a really cool guy and I think he said his name was venomized03 (spelling on that). Dude if you’re on here bad ass car and thanks for the ride!!!!

Steve2050

Established Member
Please Santa bring me Whipple. I've been a good boy all year.
I love riding shotgun in a fast street car but it's more fun driving one.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
No matter what I say you can't ever prepare yourself on what a ride in a twin screw car will feel like. I tried with mine and boy was I surprised lol.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nice,I can only sit here and read and dream about it till the funds are there.I`m waiting for the day.I`m bored w/the 2.76'' upper!!!

CobraKid04

Established Member
Nice,I can only sit here and read and dream about it till the funds are there.I`m waiting for the day.I`m bored w/the 2.76'' upper!!!

I looked at your location and it's close to you. It was in Placida FL. I'm on vacation down here. Keep an eye out for him.

Qwk GT

Established Member
I have never taken a ride in a whippled car. I think the fastest car I've ever been in is probably my old 5.0.

If anyone in the Everett area wants to give me a ride, hit me up. I would love to feel that kind of power,:rockon:

Adower

Established Member
Fastest car ive been in is a 347 strimmed fox. Trapped 138mph. That thing was crazy.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
When feeling mean while my ex-gf was asleep riding shotgun I would ease the car into 2nd and punch it real quick. Needless to say she always woke up really fast and b****ed me out. Looking back, it really was as funny as I thought it to be. B**** shouldn't have fallen asleep when I was trying to hold a conversation. This was in the KB'd B btw. :burnout:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
hell yeah! I had my first ride this weekend too!

3.4 Whipple on an 04 Redfire vert.

I bought a clutch from him and he met me at the gas station in this thing...
He has the hood up and a few of his buddies were looking at it when I walked up. So I am drooling allover at this HUGE chrome blower, then I walk around the back of the car... What to I see? svtperformace.com decal square in the middle of the back window!!!

Anyways, he had a baby tune on it and still pushing WAY up in the 700's I cant remember the exact number, but I think it was 750something...

Took me for a quick ride, burnt the first 4 gears with easy. Than brought me back. He is on here I think he said he name was Venomusone04....

Users who are viewing this thread