first trip to the dyno

r1wheelie

Established Member
Made my first trip to the dyno today. I managed to get 428rwhp@6600rmps and 358rwtq@5000rpms. My setup consists of aftercooled v-2 with a 3.48 pulley, bassani x-pipe with hi flow cats and a slp lm2 catback. It was a mustang dyno. I think this about where im gonna stay till i can get a built short block.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Aftercooled as in the "Power Cooler"? Yeah how much Boost were you seeing with that 3.48 pulley? Those are nice power numbers, I'm going with a 3.25 for my setup!
What fuel system and air metering are you running?

r1wheelie

Established Member
The boost is right at about 8lbs. Yes that is the powercooler I have. As for the fuel system I'm running a 03 tank, 42lb injectors and the maf that comes from vortech I believe its a lightning 90mm.

SCREAMINSVT

Established Member
On my v2 I'm making about 15 psi with 2.87 and making 541 rwhp 480 ft lbs but I got a 03 shortblock

SCREAMINSVT

Established Member
Yea its a 6 rib its not slipping either I got a 2.62 6 rib pulley also but I haven't put it on it will probably slip I will have to upgrade to a 8 rib

SCREAMINSVT

Established Member
I would like to get some comp cams and get in the 600 range but before I do that I will have to upgrade transmission

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Yea its a 6 rib its not slipping either I got a 2.62 6 rib pulley also but I haven't put it on it will probably slip I will have to upgrade to a 8 rib

is the 2.87 a Vortech or Reichard pulley? I asked the OP the same question, what fuel and air metering setup are you running?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread