First Timer in Sin City

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
Alright finally pulled the trigger on heading to Las Vegas, will be leaving this Saturday and coming back Tuesday morning...staying at the Imperial Palace.

I will be by myself, and enjoy beer and bewbs...so suggestions lets hear them!

yellowbra

Established Member
I say reschedule and go when you get some friends. If you want to go to a vacation alone I would suggest somewhere sunny and tropical where you can just relax and drink all day and night. But Vegas is something that should be enjoyed with others. Unless of course your just a gambling addict because then you won't be leave the tables long enough to care.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I say reschedule and go when you get some friends. If you want to go to a vacation alone I would suggest somewhere sunny and tropical where you can just relax and drink all day and night. But Vegas is something that should be enjoyed with others. Unless of course your just a gambling addict because then you won't be leave the tables long enough to care.

+1 I couldnt see myself wandering the strip alone, would feel like a loner/drunk.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
:dw:

Why would you decide to go to Vegas by yourself?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That probably does seem like a strange notion to you.

Sap

Established Member
I just got back so I'll add some productive insights.

First, it is cold out there right now so bring warm clothes. All the pools are closed so don't plan on that action.

Second, you need something to do during the day, plan to fit your gambling, shopping and sight seeing into the day, try to keep your drinking and gambling separate unless you don't care about money. Best place to shop is Caesars.

As for beers, the old strip (Fremont) has the best deals, just tell the cabbie you wanna go to the old strip, I'm pretty sure IP is really close.

As far as boobs, larger clubs such as Spearmint Rhino is like a cattle call, if you actually wanna hang with the girls (talk, do shots, etc.) go to Crazy Horse, Deja Vu (this club is slow) or Olympic Gardens.

If you wanna hit on women and bang them, my personal favorite spot is Coyote Ugly. The Bartenders are stupid hot which makes the tourist chicks insecure and easier to hit on / approach.

Have a good time and bring money and condoms =) :beer:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
enjoy that place and remember the all-famous line... what happens in vegas, stays in vegas!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
try to keep your drinking and gambling separate unless you don't care about money.

**** that. Take advantage of free drinks while you can.

If you wanna hit on women and bang them, my personal favorite spot is Coyote Ugly. The Bartenders are stupid hot which makes the tourist chicks insecure and easier to hit on / approach.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Coyote Ugly is a giant sausage fest.

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
Well after working almost 6 months straight..I finally got a week off...bit of a spur of a moment thing..hell I reserved the thing Sunday morning..would be more fun with friends but just looking to get out of town and do something new.....so gamble during the day...1 vote for coyote ugly ...one vote against...Guess I will have to check out the crazy horse

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
Alright finally pulled the trigger on heading to Las Vegas, will be leaving this Saturday and coming back Tuesday morning...staying at the Imperial Palace.

I will be by myself, and enjoy beer and bewbs...so suggestions lets hear them!

Imperial Palace is a hoot. Lower end but the wait staff is known for big boobs and the machines are a little looser than others.

I especially like the celebrity blackjack tables.

Users who are viewing this thread