First Start

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
nice! With that compression Im assuming youre running E85 or some other race fuel full time? How much boost are you planning for?

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
That compression is perfect for a Procharger. You'd think people would have learned by now that low compression and centrifugal superchargers, suck.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh, the sound! THE SOUND! :rockon: Make a first-drive video. PLEASE! :)

SuperMach1

Established Member
The the first drive will be on Thursday when i take the car to the muffler shop. I switched to Mac headers and now I have fit my custom 3" exhaust on it, the car currently is running open headers.

Old setup was BBK LTs, Custom 3" x pipe, and custom 3" cat back with Pypes 3" m-80s.

New setup is Mac LTs, Custom 3" x pipe, custom 3"cat back, Mac 3" flowpaths, and Magnaflow 4" tips.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice (new) exhaust setup. Just curious why you switched from the BBK long tubes to Mac. I know of folks who have switched from BBK and other who switched from Mac. Complaints (mainly fitment and quality) on both brands. Do the Mac LTs still have individual flanges?

SuperMach1

Established Member
That's a nice (new) exhaust setup. Just curious why you switched from the BBK long tubes to Mac. I know of folks who have switched from BBK and other who switched from Mac. Complaints (mainly fitment and quality) on both brands. Do the Mac LTs still have individual flanges?

My BBKs are rusted up pretty bad. I plan on cleaning them up and painting them with some hi temp paint. If they come out decent looking I'll use them on my next build.

Users who are viewing this thread