first start up of my new setup.

76mmsaleen

Established Member
and yes that is the power stearing pump.it was low...
let me know what you think..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv49koceDJQ]YouTube - twin turbo dohc 4.6 first start up..[/ame]

76mmsaleen

Established Member
sorry this is all i have right now. after the car gets tuned, it's off to the paint shop..

mycarfc2.jpg

mycarfc1.jpg

76mmsaleen

Established Member
holy shiT! specs and pics!!!1

as for as specs....it has almost everything on it from a twin 61mm turbo kit, lyntech tranny, fuly built rear end with 3:55 gears...uh magnafuel 750 pro tunner fuel pump, 83 pound injectors......tubular k member tubular a-arms, subframe's and coil overs on all 4 corners...just a whole lot of other stuff..

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
Looks and sounds good! What's the story with the Enterprise sticker on the decklid?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, that sounds and looks awesome!! What color are you going to paint it?

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
as for as specs....it has almost everything on it from a twin 61mm turbo kit, lyntech tranny, fuly built rear end with 3:55 gears...uh magnafuel 750 pro tunner fuel pump, 83 pound injectors......tubular k member tubular a-arms, subframe's and coil overs on all 4 corners...just a whole lot of other stuff..

800 rwhp or so.hell i hope it makes 950 rwhp but i think it won't make more than 800 rwhp..

I think you're gonna make plenty more than 800 with twin 61's. Not sure what that fuel pump supports but if it can support it, you can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread