First pics of 2015 Mustang interior not looking good so far

gap4annie

Have enough buttons? :shrug::dw:

I hope they have some nice looking center stack that will frame that because that's not looking too good. And what's with the small a$$ screen.

via Mustang6G

attachment.php

attachment.php

2015 Mustang interior first look and more undercarriage photos - 2015+ Ford Mustang Forum (6th Generation) - Mustang6G.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Haha, I highly doubt any of that is actually for the new Mustang. All of those individual pieces were pulled from other Ford vehicles. Like said above, they are probably just testing the current Ford tech for the new car.

Couldn't you tell that it was incomplete and pieced together? The fit and finish is obviously bad lol

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I just hope they move the damn trunk button. I can't even remember how many times I've popped it screwing with the radio.

gap4annie

Haha, I highly doubt any of that is actually for the new Mustang. All of those individual pieces were pulled from other Ford vehicles. Like said above, they are probably just testing the current Ford tech for the new car.

Couldn't you tell that it was incomplete and pieced together? The fit and finish is obviously bad lol

I know the rest of the interior is totally under work still, but that could be the center dash unit since it's not any current unit from a current Ford model.

LSUstang05

Established Member
Highly doubt that's the new interior. Look at Ford's entire lineup right now. Every new vehicle has touch everything except for maybe the main power for radio and main power for climate. Other than that, everything is some sort of touch (screen, "buttons", etc...).

Most likely a tech mule like HEMI LOL said.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Highly doubt that's the new interior. Look at Ford's entire lineup right now. Every new vehicle has touch everything except for maybe the main power for radio and main power for climate. Other than that, everything is some sort of touch (screen, "buttons", etc...).

Most likely a tech mule like HEMI LOL said.

Agreed. Touchscreen is where tech is moving towards. This would be backpedaling.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Isnt that the current focus steering wheel?

Dash contours look the same as current. Looks like itll keep the same general interior design but theyre likely testing new elements.

I for one hate the current look. Its bland IMO. Fit n finish is good though, I just dont like it. I think my boring ass fusions interior has more character than it does. And the horrendous pylon tonka truck steering wheel needs to die.

gap4annie

Isnt that the current focus steering wheel?

Dash contours look the same as current. Looks like itll keep the same general interior design but theyre likely testing new elements.

I for one hate the current look. Its bland IMO. Fit n finish is good though, I just dont like it. I think my boring ass fusions interior has more character than it does. And the horrendous pylon tonka truck steering wheel needs to die.

The article says it's the focus steering wheel for testing purposes. But it also says that the dash is the next gen's.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Clearly that's not what we will get in a production model. I didn't think people were dumb enough to look at a test mule and pass judgement on what the finished product will be lol.

I'm sure it'll be nice and a step up from previous gen mustangs. I'm looking forward to it myself.

mavisky

Established Member
Wont need a big screen in the center stack if the entire cluster is digital like some of the new concept cars. All your navigation, stereo, speedo and tach are configurable depending on what youre doing. No more real gauges.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Clearly that's not what we will get in a production model. I didn't think people were dumb enough to look at a test mule and pass judgement on what the finished product will be lol.

I'm sure it'll be nice and a step up from previous gen mustangs. I'm looking forward to it myself.

+1 people are stupid to really believe that Ford would random crap out of the parts bin and affix it to the dash and call it a finished product. Although I am excited if they move away from the retro gauge cluster.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
thats not really any more buttons than the center stack of my g35 sedan with nav and hard drive....that could easily end up being the production unit. not sure why thats so hard to believe. looks a lot more intimidating than it will probably end up being. tough to be an engineer...1 set of owners want simplicity and another (mainly mag critics) think more is better. they have to strike a balance and then hope the bean counters bless it in the end. good find op

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
lmao, you tards are actually judging the interior of a car that's slated to come out in 2 years based on a ****in parts bin test mule? wow

Users who are viewing this thread