First pic of Billet Covers on

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
put a set of new billet covers from Action on. and i need to clean my motor, get a set of red plug wires, and look at getting my power pipe,aftercooler,head unit, intake,cross over pipe,and valve covers powder coated. but anyways here is what they look like on a motor. fit is great and they dress up our motors real nice. bump to the guys @ action and there electrician:lol::beer:
DSC01049-1.gif

DSC01048-1.jpg

DSC01047-1.jpg

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
put a set of new billet covers from Action on. and i need to clean my motor, get a set of red plug wires, and look at getting my power pipe,aftercooler,head unit, intake,cross over pipe,and valve covers powder coated. but anyways here is what they look like on a motor. fit is great and they dress up our motors real nice. bump to the guys @ action and there electrician:lol::beer:
DSC01049-1.gif

DSC01048-1.jpg

DSC01047-1.jpg

You need to powder those valve covers!

Is that anodized?

No, it's a 2 stage candy red powder coat.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
You need to powder those valve covers!

No, it's a 2 stage candy red powder coat.

Those look really good. I might powdercoat my valve covers black and buy some of those plug covers... I'm getting the billet covers either way, but I can't decide which way I want to go with the engine bay yet. :whine:

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
i think the blue plug wires break it up and make it look not as good. a set of black or red plug wires would make it look a little cleaner.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
The covers look real good Scotty ... they really set the engine off.

BTW, you're right - you need to clean that engine up - I think I saw a speck of dust in there:dancenana::rockon:. JK

Kyle@ActionPowder

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
Ya know, we really need to find a better electrician. Word on the street is that our current one is way overpriced. :shrug: ..... some wrinkle black on the valve covers just might set off that engine bay. :lol:
-Kyle

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
The design and custom color options on these is by far to say the least EXCELLENT.
I'm just not digging the Font. It looks out of place, like it belongs in the newer mustangs maybe?:shrug: I'd go as far as maybe calling it "ricer" looking.JMO

He should have provided matching Fastners, or maybe paint them black? Again, JMODO :smmon:

Last edited:

Kyle@ActionPowder

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
The design and custom color options on these is by far to say the least EXCELLENT.
I'm just not digging the Font. It looks out of place, like it belongs in the newer mustangs maybe?:shrug: I'd go as far as maybe calling it "ricer" looking.JMO

He should have provided matching Fastners, or maybe paint them black? Again, JMODO :smmon:
Thanks for the compliments on the design/color options. The font is, yes, a very modern type font. For just a slight fee, we will engrave these is just about any font you would like. As far as the fasteners, there are just too many options for these to be included at the moment. Thanks.
-Kyle
Action Powder Coating

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments on the design/color options. The font is, yes, a very modern type font. For just a slight fee, we will engrave these is just about any font you would like. As far as the fasteners, there are just too many options for these to be included at the moment. Thanks.
-Kyle
Action Powder Coating

How much more for custom font? Are these the same height as the stock covers?

Kyle@ActionPowder

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
How much more for custom font? Are these the same height as the stock covers?
Our limited time custom options cost breakdown is as follows:

Base Cost: $160 for powder coated // $150 for raw
Custom Saying: +$25 (Ultra Font - The current font on used on our production versions)
Custom Saying: +$50 (Using a provide font in .ttf format)
Custom Design: +$50 (The design must be provided in a valid AutoCAD 2004 .dxf format)
Revisions: +$25 (If the phrase changes or changes are to be made on a custom design)

Just a note, on custom designs, I can quickly look at a design and tell you if the design is feasible free of charge. Also, a quick "size check" will be provided free of charge using our Ultra font and any .ttf fonts I am provided. Once the process to create these file has been started, we will require payment in full. Please feel free to PM me or post with any questions. Thank you.
-Kyle
Action Powder Coating

P.S. These covers are just slightly (less than 1/16") taller than the stock covers.

Users who are viewing this thread