First Photoshoot with the new Cobra

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Well I finally was able to get back to school and pick up my tri-pod and get some pictures of my new Cobra. Not crazy about the way they came out but its the first batch of new photos.

Let me know whatcha think!
DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

These are just the JPEG copies so the quality isn't the greatest.

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
looks good get some spacers for the rear wheels and polish the tail pipes.

Haha my thoughts exactly. I have a set of 1 inch spacers that I'm gonna throw on when I get home from school.

And I need some tips haha. The car has flows welded in so I'm probably gonna put some chrome tips.

Thanks man!

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
do you not like the front of the car? looks good otherwise.

Haha I was waiting for that. To answer your question I do like the front, however, the car still has the chrome bezel'd headlights. I have ordered some 01+ headlights however they haven't arrived yet. But when they do I plan on getting some pictures from the front haha.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
Haha I was waiting for that. To answer your question I do like the front, however, the car still has the chrome bezel'd headlights. I have ordered some 01+ headlights however they haven't arrived yet. But when they do I plan on getting some pictures from the front haha.
ahh i see. yeah those headlights pretty much suck IMO. good choice on the 01+.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
looks good, but how do some of the pics have centercaps in the front and some don't??? Photochopped??

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
looks good, but how do some of the pics have centercaps in the front and some don't??? Photochopped??

Yes sir, good eye. After searching for quite sometime i finally found some center caps that will work. Only problem is they are black, but a friend of my does vinyl lettering so im gonna have him cut me some silver circles to go over the Cobra R caps that I'm gonna order.

Users who are viewing this thread