First kill in the 04 zo6

BPLS1

Established Member
whats up fellas i just picked up a blk/blk zo6 about 2 weeks ago and i have been kinda taking it easy since it is the fastest car that i have ever owned anyways i was on my way back from my ladies house to work when i see these blue lights in my tail and rapidly approaching. i let this car catch and low and behold its a brand new Lancer evo XIII he tries to punch and i downshift and completly destroy his ass, after that he doesnt want to play anymore :kaboom: . i know its not much and the outcome was what i expected but i was excited either way :coolman:

Dude, theres no need for you to post any kill stories...because you can kill just about everything except an Enzo in that thing. :lol:

You planning on doing any mods? I was wondering what kind of gains you'd get from an aftermarket exhaust and tuning. I see that Bassani already has a full exhaust for the new Z06, but as usual no quotes on gains. Keep us posted my friend...

jboss11

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Dude, theres no need for you to post any kill stories...because you can kill just about everything except an Enzo in that thing. :lol:

You planning on doing any mods? I was wondering what kind of gains you'd get from an aftermarket exhaust and tuning. I see that Bassani already has a full exhaust for the new Z06, but as usual no quotes on gains. Keep us posted my friend...

I hope your kidding about everything but an Enzo:coolman:

jboss11 said:
I hope your kidding about everything but an Enzo:coolman:

Ok...here comes the bone stock crowd...with basic bolt ons, it kills everything except an Enzo an 03/04 Cobras with Whipples, a 250 shot of spray, etc. You happy now? :bored:

DouBLeJ16

Roadkill Lurker
Established Member
BPLS1 said:
..its a brand new Lancer evo XIII he tries to punch and i downshift and completly destroy his ass

An EVO 13? I haven't seen those yet. :p

If it was brand new, it was a IX, if it was a few years old it was a VIII, either way you would of smoked it unless he had a good ammount of mods.

BPLS1

Established Member
Haha i mean VIII not XIII, yeah i plan on either doing Borla Stingers or Corsa exhaust in the near future, i have a nice carbon fibor intake now but might pick up a k&n induction system, i plan on going heads up with a 03 cobra soon

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
01cobravortech said:
Ok...here comes the bone stock crowd...with basic bolt ons, it kills everything except an Enzo an 03/04 Cobras with Whipples, a 250 shot of spray, etc. You happy now? :bored:

04 is the C5 Z06 isnt it? :shrug:

C6 Z06

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
whoops---I was thinking C6 Z06 :shrug:

01Cobra, it dynoed 457 RWHP stock and 498.6 with headers, tune, electric water pump. It's 520 now with the addition of exhaust, air intake and filter. Next up, probally a cam. :beer:

C6 Z06 said:
01Cobra, it dynoed 457 RWHP stock and 498.6 with headers, tune, electric water pump. It's 520 now with the addition of exhaust, air intake and filter. Next up, probally a cam. :beer:

Way jealous my friend :beer: I hope to add a used Z06 one day to my stable. I've always been a Cobra man, but ever since Bassani started making an exhaust for the vette, the sound the vette makes with it on is just intoxicating :rockon:

BPLS1

Established Member
ill try to post some pics soon, i wanted to race a bolt on pullied 03 cobra at my work but now he wants to race for money since he got his KB installed, im ready to b slaughtered :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread