First Dyno Tune.

Oxford

Established Member
I just want to throw a huge thanks to Dan and the guys at Realspeed in Bohemia, NY. got to my appointment 5 minutes early and from the second I handed over the keys Dan went right to work. Turns out I'm right in the sweet spot as far as mods go all while getting the most out of my stock pump and injectors; So any more power and I'm gonna need to drop some money. At the end of the day I was able to get 458 hp /462 trq on the mustang dyno and while it didn't completely eliminate my bog issue its about 90% better. They even threw in new 02's and a fuel filter mid dyno runs cause we hit a few snags. However what makes Dan a good dude is he spent a good bit of seat time with me at the end of the day explaining some things and bouncing ideas off each other for future mods. :rockon:

Will definitely be a returning customer. :coolman:

Sorry for the poor quality pic. Ill work on getting a scan in tomorrow.
3e475a37-b317-4d1f-a706-3336237162da.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm assuming the mods shown in your signature are current (2.93 upper, stock lower, unported Eaton). 458 hp /462 trq on a Mustang Dyno are about the highest I've ever seen with those mods.

Oxford

Established Member
I'm assuming the mods shown in your signature are current (2.93 upper, stock lower, unported Eaton). 458 hp /462 trq on a Mustang Dyno are about the highest I've ever seen with those mods.

Your actually right on the money Bob. It was so late when I got home last night I totally forgot to add that when Dan first went over the car with me he pointed out to me the car actually has a 4lb lower (hence the 15 psi boost) but im fairly positive the eaton isnt ported. To be honest it made me very nervous because I thought I was gonna run out of fuel pump. Ill have to update my sig thanks for reminding me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread