First dyno run... Practically stock 03 Termi

GDDYUP

Established Member
Took my 03 to Performance Dyno in Laconia, NH for a dyno day yesterday. Car is nothing at all crazy. Only real powertrain mods right now are a JLT intake and a Magnaflow catback. I put my guess on the sign in sheet as 365rwhp. Couple of us were talking and we were figuring that would be about right for the very minor mods that were on the car. Car is running the stock tune as far as I know. Temp was around 80ish with some humidity but not real horrible for this time of year. Car sat for a few hours before the pull.

When Pete made the pull the screen lit up with a 435hp! Damn did that put a smile on my face!! Can't wait to see what she's going to do once my pullies come in and the new tune goes on!

Attachments

• JLT and MF catback1.jpg
    JLT and MF catback1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Intake/exhaust alone on an otherwise stock car is worth 50-60whp. You're right in the ballpark... Congrats!

04Cobra03

Established Member
What was the Air fuel ratio during pull with those mods and a stock tune? I had a CAI on mine but I took it off cuz it was getting into the 13's with the stock tune

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Looks about right. Looking at the sheet, i'm going to guess (since that one is weird) around a mid to high 11 AFR. Which is great.

Users who are viewing this thread