First black president! y00ou0o0ou!!!

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
I had to lol. It made me lol, then I :nono:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrvrxWyp6N4"]YouTube - Crank Dat Barack Obama[/ame]

Lieutenant Dan

dey rapin erbody out hur!
Established Member
I like this one better.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UA-oKiNoU"]YouTube - BTJ MT DEW PARODY MUSIC VIDEO!!!! (AKA Crank Dat Soda Boy)[/ame]

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
That reminds me. On Stern the other day Sal went up to Harlem and started asking blacks who they were voting for. They all said right away Obama. The he asked them why, suggesting that maybe they agreed with his policies...Such as being pro-life (McCain) supporting the war in Irag (McCain) and on and on. Every last person who was interviewed all agreeded that they supported Obama, because of McCains policies and politics. And Obama said being black didn't matter!!! He ought to go talk to the peeps to find out the truth behind this voting blocks sentiments. Everyone can vote for whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, but please, lets call a spade a spade (thats truely not meant in any prejudcial way at all) theres only one reason why 99% of African Americans (I thought for someone to have the right to vote they had to be American, but what do I know) are voting Obama, and it ain't because they espouse his polictical views!!!

MODS, PLEASE MAKES A POLITICAL SECTION SO THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO GET SUCKERED INTO READING THESE THREADS DON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE!!!

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
That reminds me. On Stern the other day Sal went up to Harlem and started asking blacks who they were voting for. They all said right away Obama. The he asked them why, suggesting that maybe they agreed with his policies...Such as being pro-life (McCain) supporting the war in Irag (McCain) and on and on. Every last person who was interviewed all agreeded that they supported Obama, because of McCains policies and politics. And Obama said being black didn't matter!!! He ought to go talk to the peeps to find out the truth behind this voting blocks sentiments. Everyone can vote for whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, but please, lets call a spade a spade (thats truely not meant in any prejudcial way at all) theres only one reason why 99% of African Americans (I thought for someone to have the right to vote they had to be American, but what do I know) are voting Obama, and it ain't because they espouse his polictical views!!!

MODS, PLEASE MAKES A POLITICAL SECTION SO THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO GET SUCKERED INTO READING THESE THREADS DON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE!!!

Stop reading then :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread