Fire!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:eek: Ur Crazy James.....em i reading the 1st part right :eek:

No Walker house BURNING was the intent haha From time to time my attempts to communicate using Smilies fails :bash:

Went outside, afraid to leave because they won't let me back..

If there were a fire on the hill above the house, I can just drive the Piggie down the driveway and out. We want no burned bacon!!!

InS0mNiAc -- in the past fires have stalled between Box and Bell canyons. There is Woolsey canyon between us and them and then some very rocky terrain that offers little fuel.

I'm ready to dash. The car is pointed in the right direction...
James

stang99

James,

It sure looks ugly over there from DeSoto. I hope that your mother in law has plenty of tank of Ox2 becaese the air quality is not good at all. I'm bugging out of the Valley early. Keep us informed. Scarey stuff, those periodic brush fires. Get out fast if the fire gets close.

Pat

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
James, think about leaving early. If the road is jammed with panicky soccer moms, you might have problems.

After all, it's a pig sty. A very nice pig sty, but a pig sty nonetheless. You can park the piggy 'vert anywhere. We don't want any BBQ Baby Back ribs.

Be safe, good luck.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I appreciate everyone's thoughts and concerns.. You all know I am basically a conservative person. (aka chickenshit)
Like, I really want to climb my hill and look over the top to see what's over the next ridge, but I have this fear that as I get to the top I hear a roaring sound and .... (let your imagination run...)

:idea: Maybe just a little peek, ready to run like a mofo.
(james) :burn: :bash:

:lol1: :lol1:

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
visible 1 KM resolution satellite
VIS1LAX.GIF

Earlier today

California.TMOA2003299.jpg

Last edited:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
My prayers are with all of you who are affected by these fires.

James, make sure you have Adam throw on the ET Streets, so you can shave .2 off your evacuation.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum

James, make sure you have Adam throw on the ET Streets, so you can shave .2 off your evacuation.

0wn3d!!!!!!!!! LoL nice :lol:

On The Same Note, I Hope All Is Well Right Now, And Wish For The Best.....

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
we're fine guys! yeah, no worries over here at the piggy & hoopty garage. yeah, too bad the cobra was covered in ash...so i had to take it for a drive to "clean" the ashes off...

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
we're fine guys! yeah, no worries over here at the piggy & hoopty garage. yeah, too bad the cobra was covered in ash...so i had to take it for a drive to "clean" the ashes off...

Thank God....damn i never knew 3 folks so closly effected by it.

:beer: :beer:

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Adam, glad all is well. I had to blow the ashes off a few times today. I hope the folks on the street where the place I work weren't too pissed, 65+ in a business zone

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker

did your dad leave the top down so it wouldn't have to be cleaned? ;-) j/k glad to hear you all are ok!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Adam, glad all is well. I had to blow the ashes off a few times today. I hope the folks on the street where the place I work weren't too pissed, 65+ in a business zone

john did the fire get any closer? how's it look now? ok i hope.

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
how about you? everything ok in chatsworth?
As a whole chatsworth isn't doing to well, but I'm ok. South of the 118 east of topanga canyon blvd seems to be ok. Theres a lot of thick foggy smoke making it hard to breathe for us asthma folk, unfortunately with the santa ana winds gone now and the on shore flow moving in, the fire is getting pushed east towards porter ranch. If it reaches porter ranch I think that they may ask us to get outa here, and since it most probably will reach porter ranch I decided to keep my bags packed:nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread