Finished the Engine Bay for now.

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Got this all buttoned up right before the 50th Anniversary show in Las Vegas. Ran a pretty tight schedule, but we made it. Got her tuned at RET on the way to the show and came out at 508rwhp/478rwtq with a 2.8 upper, stock lower and steggy port. Pretty happy with that until we decide on the next big move.

Big thanks to Brain and Sara for all the paint and powder, it looks way better in person. He even managed to shave the old hood prop holder off of my radiator cover. Looks killer in the sun. Another shoutout to James from Cobra engineering for getting me hooked up with the head cooling mod last minute. Amazing craftsmanship James. Glad I don't have to take the trans back out.

image.jpg

Close up of the coil covers again.

image.jpg

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
yeah i remember meeting up with you a long ass time ago back when i had my 95 GT. Nice that we both moved up.

I do remember meeting up a few times back in 04 or so. I was gonna keep going on the 94, but it just didn't make sense anymore with what I would have to do to it for the power level I wanted to achieve. I really wanted a torch red termi, but eneded up finding a great deal on the Mystichrome, so I just went with it.

Users who are viewing this thread