Finished my Novi 2K build!

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
I will be posting a full build thread in a few weeks, but here is the final outcome with a video clip. Still need to hit the rollers, but that will not be until the last week of May.

8710351417_4f3355fcf4_b_zps84a651f6.jpg

'97 Cobra Novi 2K Idle - YouTube

:coolman:

Last edited:

2rbo97svt

Established Member
This thing sounds wicked man , love the sound. What numbers are you expecying ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
Thanks guys!

I am hoping to make somewhere in the neighborhood of 450 plus or minus 5-10 RWHP, we will see. It is a Novi 2K with 3.8" pulley, blow-thru setup, 60 lbs. Injectors, 300 lph Fuel Pump, BBK Long Tubes, and Off Road H-Pipe.

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
Looks like I am waiting a while for a tune! It is my own fault because I did not want to schedule something not knowing if the car was going to be running properly when done. Car will not hit the rollers until June 3rd. We have other tuners in the area, but I really trust Tim over at MPH/Mr. Norms Garage and that is who I want to tune the car.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Car sounds great man, and that engine bay is exceptionally clean!!. I miss my blow through s-trim. However another member in this section has it now.

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
Sounds mean good job man

Thanks dude! :beer:

Car sounds great man, and that engine bay is exceptionally clean!!. I miss my blow through s-trim. However another member in this section has it now.

Thanks! I actually think it could be cleaner, lol. It is hard to see, but there is some type of rust protection caked on some of the lines, fender aprons near the edges of the engine bay that is an absolute bear to get off. I have to compensate by making other things very clean and keeping the engine bay well organized.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Looks like I am waiting a while for a tune! It is my own fault because I did not want to schedule something not knowing if the car was going to be running properly when done. Car will not hit the rollers until June 3rd. We have other tuners in the area, but I really trust Tim over at MPH/Mr. Norms Garage and that is who I want to tune the car.

It sucks waiting but its worth it if you trust this tuner, take your time .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

greasy

SVT Noob
Established Member
The wait would not be such a big issue, but I was going to running in a 1/2 mile event at a private airstrip we are putting on locally on June 2nd. Now I will not be able to, so I am considering going to another tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread