Finally ! !

03ct cobra

Established Member
Yup...finally paid the cobra off ! took out a 4yr loan and got her paid off in a little over 3yrs. it took some sacrifices on my part but was well worth it. today I recieved the title and papers saying the loan has been satisfied. I know this isint a huge deal to most out there but im so happy I just had to post.now I just gotta save up over the winter and finish up my mod list...lol. :lol:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I know the feeling, I paid mine off a few months ago. Good on you for putting yourself in a financial position to pay it off early. Now that its paid off, time to really start modding.......or saving money, lol.

BTS

Established Member
Wow nice , I had mine a few mths and just paid cash , I hate car notes but I could have down payment and spent a some of mods , Oh well , I will do the 5.0 like that next spring

87poopstang

Established Member
Congrats! I was going to pay mine off early but stupid Whipple found its way into my piggy bank :burnout:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Can't wait until I can say the same, though I feel once I do have lien released and payed for with the title in hand I will have another loan in the works for something else or a big bill for a TVS. All the less, nice to have a free and clear title in hand!

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Definitely feel great to have her paid in full. Now if I pay few more things off, I see some more power in the near future...

03ct cobra

Established Member
Thanx guys ! sure feels good. the car has a 2.9..lts...return fuel system and a few other things onit. my wish list consists of a ftbr bushing kit.... rotor/pad brae line upgrade and a wheel n tire set... nothing crazy

starnsey

Established Member
Wait, you're not supposed to mod your car if you have a loan? Whoopsies...

Congratulations man. That's got to be a great feeling. I could pay mine off but my interest rate is super low and my monthly payment is really reasonable so I'm just not worrying about it since I've only had the loan for a year now. I would just end up putting that same amount of money back into the account I pulled it out of to pay it off so it's not really worth it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread