Finally...

Secesh

Established Member
I picked up the Cobra last Saturday and drove it home. It was a long f***ing 24 hours. My buddy & I were dropped off at BWI around 2am Saturday. We slept in the baggage area until 5, then went to get a rental. Had some breakfast and drove down to Leonardtown to wait for the car to arrive. We went over the car, did the paperwork, returned the rental and started home. It was a real laid-back trip home and we arrived in NH about 10:30. It kicks into boost pretty easy. The alignment seems off some, and there seems to be a lot of noise coming up through the shifter but I can't remember what they're like stock since I switched shifters on my last Cobra as soon as I got it home. I did managed to scrape the RF rim trying to get close to one of the tolls :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Now I have to figure out what i'm going to do with it. :)

TRBO VNM

very nice man. I was wondering if you picked it up. you should have called. I was at the house working on another car most of saturday. you could have come by to take a break or even a nap before the long drive ahead. glad you got it all taken care of.

let me know if you need anything. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread