Finally took care of that cobalt SS

Tony_GT_14

Established Member
Haha let him pick the speeds he wants to race so he's more embarrassed when you beat him

For sure! He wants to race me at the track too.........running some BS looking 205 series tire!:eek:

I've even tried to explain the reasons why his bolt-on SRT4 has no hope against my GT. I loved my SRT, but I knew better and wasn't some damn fanboi! He was the same way with his MS3 before he got lit-up by a Terminator. :D

Fassssst

Established Member
Why are you so angry? Thats just how some people are get over it. A simple good kill would of sufficed not how the other guy needs to be beat up. Grow up

Not angry here . Just tired of idiots who have to lie about things to make themselves look good . I HAVE told a lot of guys on here " good kill " !! Who the f**k are you , my mother . The `` beating up `` thing is a joke !!!!! Get a life jack , don``t hurt yourself !!! :bash:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Nice! There's a dude with an SRT4 around here (stock turbo, Bolt-Ons) that is CONVINCED his car is going to walk my GT from any speed. :eek:

He seems to forget I've owned SRT4's..........and modded them.:bored:

People out there still don't know you can't beat a 5.0? Wow I didn't think it was possible after that year long campaign.

CruuzRR

Established Member
Good kill on the srt4. I never understood why some people have to stretch the truth or straight up lie to feel good about themselves. Maybe inside he felt he had to try to save face because he knows he talked much crap. If it doesn't require a lawyer, tell the truth and let the cards fall where they fall. I learned a decades ago credibility is very important even on silly stuff. Grats again.

Users who are viewing this thread