Finally took care of that cobalt SS

Camcobra1989

Established Member
So I posted on here a little while ago About a guy with a 09 cobalt SS with bolt ons and a pretty nasty tune and all he did was talk shit but he would never race me. Well I finally got him to race and no he's got a few other mods and a new turbo. He claims to be making around 420 hp. Well anyways we get together and head out on the expressway. I let him pick what races he wanted. The first run was a 40 roll I started in 3rd but should've started in second. I pulled on him instantly and kept pulling til about 120 and had about 5 cars on him and still pulling. The next run he wanted a 50 roll I was in third again and same thing happened I pulled and kept pulling. Surprisingly he was a good sport and didn't talk shit anymore. However I found out the next day that he was telling everyone that I pulled on him by a couple cars and he ended up catching up to me lmao

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Gk those little buggers can be fast. They weigh next to nothing and make decent power.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Good Kill.. and that's why you record your runs. Hard to change your story when there is proof.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Wasted a cobolt SS today and looked in the rear view and he exited the freeway in a heartbeat in total shame.

:lol:

There is a guy who lives near me with a yellow Cobalt SS with a license plate that says: "TOLDYOU." :nonono: I don't normally pick on this crowd in my Shelby, but I'm just dying for the day I can put a bus length on this car, just so I can roll down my window at the next light and say, "Told me what?"

To own that license plate, a driver should be required to have a car that runs 10s!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
School is in session. KB Cobras are at the top of the food chain, 400hp ain't no where near enough to play around with one on the street. Easy kill.

Fassssst

Established Member
Nice kill op , but for sure , cobalt dude :??: sounds like a real arse hole!!! Telling people the next day that the race was a lot closer than it was . The guy needs a shot in the head , and THEN a kick in the nuts . Just tell him to STFU !!!!! :cuss:

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Nice kill op , but for sure , cobalt dude :??: sounds like a real arse hole!!! Telling people the next day that the race was a lot closer than it was . The guy needs a shot in the head , and THEN a kick in the nuts . Just tell him to STFU !!!!! :cuss:

Why are you so angry? Thats just how some people are get over it. A simple good kill would of sufficed not how the other guy needs to be beat up. Grow up

Tony_GT_14

Established Member
Nice! There's a dude with an SRT4 around here (stock turbo, Bolt-Ons) that is CONVINCED his car is going to walk my GT from any speed. :eek:

He seems to forget I've owned SRT4's..........and modded them.:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread