Finally time to introduce myself.

99svtsnak3

Established Member
Hey SVTP, im Conrad. Long time lurker, first time poster (well second but i dont really count the first) mostly do to the fact that i can always find what im looking for with a search lol. Anyway, originally made the account when i bought my first cobra couple years ago and was planning on doing a bunch of work to it but alas I had to get rid of it before i could really do anything to it. Currently I have a 2013 grabber blue gt which i just finished installing a Whipple 2.9 and set of MMR opg's on. Currently in the process of installing a bunch of suspension from BMR. I plan on getting the car tuned by Wicked Motorsports in NJ. Currently live in CT. Love the car, love this forum lots of good info here, and i cant wait to continue being a member. :pepper:

GerryMX

Established Member
Welcome back to the forums Conrad, hope you will fully enjoy your GT this time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome back Conrad. Where is Connecticut do you live? I'm in Cheshire.

Your '13 GT sounds nice, and with that 2.9 Whipple you must be making some nice power. Spring and Summer will be here very soon. :)

99svtsnak3

Established Member
Welcome back Conrad. Where is Connecticut do you live? I'm in Cheshire.

Your '13 GT sounds nice, and with that 2.9 Whipple you must be making some nice power. Spring and Summer will be here very soon. :)

I'm over in the Groton/New London area, and i cannot wait for spring summer to get here car is going to be a blast once i finish sorting out the suspension :) I'm pretty new to CT though so im goin to be doing lots of exploring once the whether gets nicer lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ah, Groton. Near the sub base? My wife and I drive down occasionally to Mystic and Old Saybrook. If you haven't gone to Mystic Village, it's worth a drive. A number of good restaurants there. Heck, on a nice summer day pretty much anywhere is a fun drive. :)

99svtsnak3

Established Member
Yep Im real close to the sub base. My wife and I have been out to mystic village a couple times now, it's pretty awesome, lots of stuff to do. Haven't tried to much of the food out that way yet but I've heard good things, and I do love food so I'm sure I'll get around to it lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here are two Mystic restaurants that I recommend. The Oyster Club is awesome!
1. Oyster Club on Water St. (they have an outdoor "treehouse" patio, too)
2. Bravo Bravo on East Main St. (near the drawbridge)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So..where are the pictures of your car?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
2.9 Whipple is a lot of blower for stock 11-14 coyote. Good luck with it, post back what kind of numbers and boost level you end up with.

99svtsnak3

Established Member
So..where are the pictures of your car?

uQwwic.jpg

2Gw5Tj.jpg

S3HxX8.jpg

IWHLp9.jpg

Not good pictures however, pictures nonetheless

650 PLUS

Another 9 second street car...
Established Member
Welcome Conrad.
I had the privilege of knowing and watching this youngman grow up. He has been in love with Mustangs since he was a boy and has dreamed for a long time of owning one he could mod.

Conrad, your Stang looks Awesome. I'm happy to see you making those dreams of yestarday come true.

Now get back to bolting on all those boxes of BMR stuff and go kick some Chevy Butt !!

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread