Finally the Stingers are on!!

Tman

Established Member
Man!! Just after install I almost didnt go to work because of them thats how addictive the sound was! I just kept on driving around like a 16 year old enjoying his first car! I will get some videos once all my other parts are installed but Im pretty sure most of you already know how they sound. Power picked up very nicely as well especially when you start going up the revs.
Highly recommended! :thumbsup:

Chameleon

Established Member
Exhaust systems definately make the car more fun to drive! Stock these cars just don't sound like the beasts that they are.

Now go to work and earn money for your next mod, lol.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Congrats, When I bought mine it was already on. The first time I went WOT it was something like this :eek: . Congrats man you will love the exhaust.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
This is what all Terminators should sound like. Borla really did their homework. I haven't even turned on my stereo since my install. :-D

Tman

Established Member
PlatinumCobra-thats the sound!! :thumbsup: Although mines a bit louder inside, a bit more rumble and deep. On the outside it sounds the same and turns heads like crazy!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Tman said:
PlatinumCobra-thats the sound!! :thumbsup: Although mines a bit louder inside, a bit more rumble and deep. On the outside it sounds the same and turns heads like crazy!

I figured as much. I've heard the same from others. Mine isn't as loud as it should be. :shrug:

Tman

Established Member
I will send you some clips hopwfully in a week or so once I get my car back tuned and ready. Will try to make a 5min or so video. :thumbsup:

2004BlackCobra

Established Member
Platinum,
That is a great site for listening to the car. Sounds awesome. I love that WOT from a dig. :rockon: I am real close to buying a cat-back and have not completely decided on which one yet, but that is a good place to listen to really see what you will be getting. Nice work.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
2004BlackCobra said:
Platinum,
That is a great site for listening to the car. Sounds awesome. I love that WOT from a dig. :rockon: I am real close to buying a cat-back and have not completely decided on which one yet, but that is a good place to listen to really see what you will be getting. Nice work.

Thanks! :beer:

Willie

Established Member
Can you describe the difference? Ya see, I bought my 9,500 mile '03 last month and it already had the Borla Stinger so I don't know what the stock system sounds like.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Willie said:
Can you describe the difference? Ya see, I bought my 9,500 mile '03 last month and it already had the Borla Stinger so I don't know what the stock system sounds like.

Yes. The stock Cobra system sounds like a 2001 Cobra. Very much like a stock Mustang GT, only a little louder.

When you rhomp on it, it's like a steampipe that busted in the bow of the Titanic. :nonono:

Willie

Established Member
.... it's like a steampipe that busted in the bow of the Titanic. :nonono:

Whoa. Thanks for the description. I don't think I want to hear the stocker. Sounds restrictive....

Willie

Users who are viewing this thread