Finally some pics of the SVT

LANDOSboost

Established Member
Here's a few pics my my '03 SVT I pick up about a month ago.

bronte021.jpg

bronte022.jpg

bronte023.jpg

bronte026.gif

037.jpg

and a few of my Turbo'd M3

005.gif

IMG_0383.gif

IMG_0371.jpg

With BBS RCs

IMG_0127.gif

IMG_0125.gif

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:

SVT Pille

Established Member
Not my favorite color on earth but nice car nonetheless. Looks real clean, what's done to it?

LANDOSboost

Established Member
nice cobra, what mods?

As it sit and the way I bought it, Stiegy stg4 motoblue 2.76 with idler, C&L with Steeda CAI, Magnaflow Xpipe with cat back, Ford sub frame conn., MGW shifter. and some kind of SCT tune...

Over the winter I was going to upgrade a few items......

H&R race
10.5 with 315s
Metco 4lb lower
Bf 2.93
BF idler kit
60lb injectors
MAFia
KB bap
170 stat
26 liberty spline input
Also a re-tune

And a few more item might be needed......

Last edited:

LANDOSboost

Established Member
Not my favorite color on earth but nice car nonetheless. Looks real clean, what's done to it?

It has really grown on me!!!! I LOVE redfire after I gave it a polish!!!! Pics do this color no justice!!!! It almost looks like a Candy apple after the polish!!!!

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
It has really grown on me!!!! I LOVE redfire after I gave it a polish!!!! Pics do this color no justice!!!! It almost looks like a Candy apple after the polish!!!!

THIS^^... IM Looking for a termi and i looked at a redfire one and the color just has to be seen in person it is actually very nice

SVT Pille

Established Member

Haha I bet. I was never really a fan before but one of my friends picked one up a few months ago and I have to admit I like it a lot more now than I used to. It's one of those colors that has to be in the right light.

By the way, that E36 is gross. I'd love to have one as a dd. My buddy has a '95 5spd. coupe with an OBD1 swapped S52 and the thing scoots!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As it sit and the way I bought it, Stiegy stg4 motoblue 2.76 with idler, C&L with Steeda CAI, Magnaflow Xpipe with cat back, Ford sub frame conn., MGW shifter. and some kind of SCT tune...

Over the winter I was going to upgrade a few items......

H&R race
10.5 with 315s
Metco 4lb lower
Bf 2.93
BF idler kit
60lb injectors
MAFia
KB bap
170 stat
26 liberty spline input
Also a re-tune

And a few more item might be needed......

I'm surprised it doesn't have fuel system mods (at least the BAP) and larger MAF. Must be right about at the limits of the stock pumps and MAF I'm guessing. I would check your tune. Best if you can use a wideband. Good that you're planning on going with a MAFia and BAP over the winter.

You should look at the Metco idlers to compare them with Billetflow. Many prefer the dual bearings that come with the Metco idlers. Others prefer Billetflow. I had the Billetflow idlers and was very happy with them.

Best of luck with the car. It looks really nice. I agree that the Redfire paint looks really nice when polished. Same with Sonic Blue and Dark Shadow Gray. Actually any paint with metallic in it really pops when nicely polished.

LANDOSboost

Established Member
I'm surprised it doesn't have fuel system mods (at least the BAP) and larger MAF. Must be right about at the limits of the stock pumps and MAF I'm guessing. I would check your tune. Best if you can use a wideband. Good that you're planning on going with a MAFia and BAP over the winter.

You should look at the Metco idlers to compare them with Billetflow. Many prefer the dual bearings that come with the Metco idlers. Others prefer Billetflow. I had the Billetflow idlers and was very happy with them.

Best of luck with the car. It looks really nice. I agree that the Redfire paint looks really nice when polished. Same with Sonic Blue and Dark Shadow Gray. Actually any paint with metallic in it really pops when nicely polished.

Thanks

Yeah I looked into this setup and found out that it's from 2006 era..... Which I see that it was kinda the standard back then. I guy around here had the same setup in 2007 on his 2003 10th anniv. and had no problems with it..... But yeah I haven't really beaten on it at all only because I was a little leary of the tune..... and having stock injectors....... But for the most part is has a great starting point for me!!! Also I have bought almost all the parts already...... Just need a clutch and diff brace...

LANDOSboost

Established Member
By the way, that E36 is gross.

I hope your kidding.................. Hellrot IMO is the hottest BMW color!!!! Again another color that my camera does no justice.......Also if you think your buddies scoots, this M was and is F-ING FAST!!!! Last summer I walked a C6 vette with a intercooled vortech that put down 568whp...... The guy was totally caught off guard!!!! Pulled him in 3rd by about a car length!!! I wish I had some video of this car, my buddy never had the chance to film it.....

SVT Pille

Established Member
I hope your kidding.................. Hellrot IMO is the hottest BMW color!!!! Again another color that my camera does no justice.......Also if you think your buddies scoots, this M was and is F-ING FAST!!!! Last summer I walked a C6 vette with a intercooled vortech that put down 568whp...... The guy was totally caught off guard!!!! Pulled him in 3rd by about a car length!!! I wish I had some video of this car, my buddy never had the chance to film it.....

Damn that must have been awesome. And I was using gross as a good term not a bad one (I.e. dirty, nasty, bad mofo)

Users who are viewing this thread