Finally Parting Out My 03

canibus

Established Member
as some of you may know, i wrecked the love of my life back in february. Ever since the accident i told everyone i would do what i could to get the car back from insurance and get parts for those of you in need. I'm not looking to get top dollar for parts but i'm also not looking to give the parts away.

The car was a black vert and was pretty much completely destroyed body wise.

The irs was hit pretty good on the drivers side but some parts might be salvageable.

There's no need to fear getting scammed with me, i'm a 3 year active member of this site and i'll continue to be till travis decides to close it down.

018-2.gif

020-1.gif

021-1.gif

022-2.jpg

..............................................................................................
009.jpg

010-1.gif

015.gif

Update:

The Engine is sold
mirrors are sold
airbags and module sold
center bezel,shifter bezel, gauge bezel are sold
shift knob sold
steering wheel is sold
stereo sold
original wheels sold
tranny is sold
computer is sold
tranny mount sold
02 sensors sold
driveshaft sold
tranny harness sold
rear spoiler sold
maf sold
tires are sold
booster is sold
front brakes and rotors sold
pedal assembly sold
stock shifter sold
Tail lights sold

......................................................................................
SEATS:
i have to clean the seats a bit, once i do i'll get pics of the centers. The driver seat has a bit of a lean to the right. I'm guessing this happened in the accident, cause i remember being thrown around in there. it in no way messes up the function of the seat. The rears will not work in a coupe.
SIDE SCOOPS: $75
They will have to be repainted
SIDE SKIRTS:$250
no pictures yet but they will also have to be repainted.
Fuel tank $500:
everything bolted on it is coming with it, exept rag
H-pipe make offer. it no longer has the 02 censors

Anything else make an offer. I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND TO PM'S ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE ALREADY SOLD, UNLESS YOU'RE THE BUYER.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Damn it I really need your power steering reservoir bracket!! But I assume your going to let all that stuff go with the motor correct?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear about your accident. Not sure if I had heard about it before. Best of luck with selling the parts.

red9450

Established Member
need the 6 speed shift knob. pm me a price shipped to 19460. paypal ready. thanks,

Lenny

Users who are viewing this thread