Finally lowered on BMR Springs

Robbyh17

Established Member
Well,
I finally got around to lowering the stang and I could not be any happier with the stance, ride quality, and handling improvements. After much debate I finally decided on BMR springs, Koni Str.t (orange) shocks and struts, gt500 strut mounts, and a BMR adjustable Panhard. I got great deals on pretty much everything brand new but the strut mounts.

The first couple of pics are pre-lowered for comparison. Check it out and let me know what you guys think! (Sorry in advance for Iphone quality pics)
Carwithnewwheels_zps846a597b.jpg

car2_zps7cf82297.jpg

car3_zps1860e85b.jpg

Now, Lowered

photo23_zpsacbbddf9.jpg

photo21_zps5d7ee471.jpg

photo20_zps071e28de.jpg

photo22_zps80f5b12c.jpg

madscotsman

Established Member

Angry50

Established Member
looks good. do you scrape? I know I already scrape so I haven't had the desire to lower my car. I have to back out my driveway at an angle and im stock suspension.

BMR Tech

Amazing stance!

I am glad to know that you are happy with our products. I am a REALLY big fan of our lowering springs on the 11+ Mustangs.

Robbyh17

Established Member
looks good. do you scrape? I know I already scrape so I haven't had the desire to lower my car. I have to back out my driveway at an angle and im stock suspension.

Thanks! Actually, I havent scraped at all yet. I have taken extra caution going over speed bumps and dips in the road, but Im sure I will come across some inevitable situations of road where I will eventually scrape a little. But in general in my every day commute, no scraping!

Robbyh17

Established Member

Yes, Trust me when I was in the process of the install I was thinking this is exactly what I needed. I was considering other colors just to be different. I actually thought possibly yellow, but i decided against it because I'm only on stock non-brembo brakes and I dont really want to "advertise" my average brakes hah. So I will be going with just black.

MarioGT

Established Member
Looks great buddy! Congrats.
May I ask how does the ride feel? Is it rough in any way? Good setup for a daily driver?

Users who are viewing this thread