Finally looking at getting a Cobra, but wondering about price.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I would offer 35k and walk away feeling like I got a good deal.

1 owner low mileage cars aren't little hard to come by, they are nearly impossible to find these days. I would easily pay an extra few grand to know that one person has owned the car and have the complete history.

**edit**
Especially in stock unmolestedly condition.

HPLouis

Established Member
I would offer 35k and walk away feeling like I got a good deal.

1 owner low mileage cars aren't little hard to come by, they are nearly impossible to find these days. I would easily pay an extra few grand to know that one person has owned the car and have the complete history.

**edit**
Especially in stock unmolestedly condition.
I agree. I've heard so many stories of, "the one that got away." You see the car you want and end up losing it over a couple of thousand dollars. My second Mystichrome, I bought it for around $30K. A few weeks later, I get a message on Instagram from someone who asked how much I paid for it. I told him and he said that he was trying to buy the car too and kept haggling price and was willing to pay what I paid for the car, it's just that he was trying to get the best deal. I got the car for $1,000 more than what he offered.
He got another Mystichrome some time later and paid more for it with more miles because the market started moving up.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
^ yup i believe when it comes to emotional purchases like these, money is a secondary factor. a few thousand bucks up or down is not going to matter and will get forgotten about over the long term happiness you'll get from owning it.

you can't buy something like this on every corner, so you have to be ready to pull the trigger.

all this is assuming, of course, that it's something you REALLY want.

Users who are viewing this thread