finally in

MNCobra

Established Member
100% true story...woke up this morning having a feeling it was going to be a good day...so i sent John an email asking if my car was in because i feel it was there, he replied "Not Yet! LOL" but a few hours later he sent me a email that it was in :banana: i guess i already have a connection with this car...by the way its Black with red stripes, electroinics package, SVT Performance Package, Car cover...he said he will be sending me pictures and video on Monday...wont be able to see it until after christmas :( but i know it will be parked in a safe place indoors...VERY EXCITED! i didnt have to wait as long as some of you mainly because i didnt decide to get one until a month or so ago and was able to lock this one in...originally it was ordered black with black stripes but i was able to change it red stripes...also originally i had the mod bug but after some great advice from some guys here i will wait until i get her broke in before i do anything...except the tOEM tire will be the first thing gone even before i pick it up...if i can find some rims i like those will be gone too...not sure if tires and rims are a mod are they? heheh i will attach a link to the video and pictures when i get them...cheers :dancenana:

iSpencerPro

Established Member
What tires are you going to be putting on those rims. I read a lot of people putting the michellen super sport tires but thats on alcoas =/ When I checked it out, I saw that only the rear ss tires fit the pp.

MNCobra

Established Member
if i keep the OEM rims i will get the Michelin SS but if i get new rims i will have a decison to make on which ones to get...

Bobbyblaze

Established Member
Congratulations.. Are you going to drive that thing in the winter here? I picked mine up in August, and just put her away 2 weeks ago.. Stay safe..

Rob Nelson

Established Member
First, congrats on your new ride coming in, I'm sure you're going to love it! Second, if your going to get new wheels and tires, I'd be interested in buying your OEM wheels and tires. PM me or e-mail me if interested. I'm from Waukesha, WI and could drive up and pay you cash. Let me know. My email is: [email protected]

MNCobra

Established Member
Congratulations.. Are you going to drive that thing in the winter here? I picked mine up in August, and just put her away 2 weeks ago.. Stay safe..

no it will stay at the dealership until June...i will fly down there and drive it home...i have purchased a few cars from the same dealer and done this before...they place it in their car museum

nice to here from someone from MN...we will have to meet up for Coffee

MNCobra

Established Member
First, congrats on your new ride coming in, I'm sure you're going to love it! Second, if your going to get new wheels and tires, I'd be interested in buying your OEM wheels and tires. PM me or e-mail me if interested. I'm from Waukesha, WI and could drive up and pay you cash. Let me know. My email is: [email protected]

you will be the first one i call....sending you a email...

Bobbyblaze

Established Member
no it will stay at the dealership until June...i will fly down there and drive it home...i have purchased a few cars from the same dealer and done this before...they place it in their car museum

nice to here from someone from MN...we will have to meet up for Coffee

Oh you didn't buy from a local dealer? Too bad you want the red stripe, because the dealer I bought mine from has a black one in stock.

I think we are the only MN boys on here with 13's.. Yeah we'll have to go for a cruise this summer..

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Congrats on the ride. Glad she came in and you have a winter plan.
Looking forward to the pics and video, that should be a good color combo. You might not miss the ROUSH. :)

mwilson6192

Established Member
Black with red stripes - sweet!!

I understand from the forum responses that black on black is one of the most popular color combinations. I recall from my readings that many dealers order this combo because it is "safe". My GT500 Convertible will be black with red stripes (Colorado Red I believe is the name). I absolutely love the bold red stripes, and thus your color combo is my personal favorite.

Congratulations on your new GT500!

MNCobra

Established Member
Oh you didn't buy from a local dealer? Too bad you want the red stripe, because the dealer I bought mine from has a black one in stock.

I think we are the only MN boys on here with 13's.. Yeah we'll have to go for a cruise this summer..

Who is the local dealer with one?

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
So you don't have to wait until Monday:

Just a teaser!

br2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread