Finally! I'm still pinching myself.

svtaddict

Established Member
update: got her tuned today with good and bad results. bad news first. i blew my cats on the dyno also with my 3.25 pulley it only made 11lbs ive also developed a surging idle replaced the tps already going to try to clean the iac tomoorow and maf. good news is it made 549hp and 509 tq on only 11 lbs! gonna go back when i get a 3.00 and 2.8 pulley and see what she does. Greg said my cars probably just breathing real good and not sweat the only 11lbs part. should be a beast with the other pulleys. i do have longtubes also. oh and Mg03 its a 2.3 gen2.

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
update: got her tuned today with good and bad results. bad news first. i blew my cats on the dyno also with my 3.25 pulley it only made 11lbs ive also developed a surging idle replaced the tps already going to try to clean the iac tomoorow and maf. good news is it made 549hp and 509 tq on only 11 lbs! gonna go back when i get a 3.00 and 2.8 pulley and see what she does. Greg said my cars probably just breathing real good and not sweat the only 11lbs part. should be a beast with the other pulleys. i do have longtubes also. oh and Mg03 its a 2.3 gen2.

550whp on 11psi is crazy. How's the seat of the pants vs. your pullied eaton? I've read on here some saying the torque hit is lessened on a low boost twin screw setup.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Did you set your TPS volts to 0.98?

svtaddict

Established Member
Yes it's set To .98. The low end torque did suffer slightly but it's so much better. Its way easier to launch but once you get into boost it just pulls like a freight train. You can really feel it between shifts the cars whole body drops and settles. I actually feel it's easier on my tires on the bottom end.

gabe1530

Banned
When was the last time you replaced your fuel filter? That could help with the surging issue.
Amazing numbers at only 11lbs.
I'm looking forward to seeing your setup with some more boost.

MTBSully

Established Member
Whipple grammar FTL.

Putting REMOVE in quotes. Does that mean they are implying don't remove it? Should have gone turbo.

air-quotes.gif

Just giving you a hard time. Awesome blower man, keep us updated on new numbers.

Last edited:

svtaddict

Established Member
Thanks guys I'm still kinda freaked out but just getting 11 lbs. I'm still gonna check for a boost leak.

Users who are viewing this thread