Finally!! I have a '55 chevy!!

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
Actually I now have two!! A 2-door post and a 4-door parts car. Just picked them up last weekend for my 40th Birthday. The guy was asking 3800 for the 2 cars, I offered him 3000 and he gave me some line about a guy coming in from out of town that weekend to look at it, I said my offer stands. He called me back 2 hours later and offered to throw in a running 454 and T400 if I came up to 3800, I inspected the motor and turned it over, everything looked fine so I took it all. The '55 already has all the bodywork done, very little filler, all new patch panels welded in, leafs re-located inboard of the frame, disc brakes on the front and a power steering box already installed. It's gonna be alot of work to finish it but it will be fun!! Now I just have to get my 5.0 project finished so I can have something to race....:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::beer:

i-P8C5XX5-L.jpg

i-WGPNFRz-L.jpg

i-SfHphVh-L.jpg

i-NTrkR8c-L.jpg

i-D2wmkJh-L.jpg

i-nGb3ZfC-L.jpg

i-Mcq9zcJ-L.jpg

i-wnMBkH5-L.jpg

i-W8qCwBm-L.jpg

i-D422Phs-L.jpg

i-w43Pmt6-XL.jpg

AND... got my wife a new Camaro, just got the stripes painted on and put in some SLP SS badges, looks so much better.. I will post better pics of this later:

i-hXDtBMj-L.jpg

i-6tTFZ9Z-L.jpg

i-Fxt5hB5-XL.jpg

slow90coupe

Established Member
Nice, solid body! I would love to see this turn into a 2 Lane Blacktop clone car. It is the perfect platform for it! Be sure to start a build thread for it. I would love to see it as it progresses!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, if's that is the look you're going for, you've got a BIG winner! Love it! Keep us posted on the build progress. :beer: .. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread