Finally got to run Streetspeed717 ZR1

SLVRNBLK

Established Member
Super fun video brother. I've kept up with Streetspeed since he had his White 6MT Hellcat. Your ZO6 is absolutely SICK! Car is beautiful and runs hard man. Mike's ZR1 is NO JOKE! I thought you hung in there nicely, especially for a 6MT/6psi/93 car. Take care and stay safe out there.

BoostedVette

Established Member
Super fun video brother. I've kept up with Streetspeed since he had his White 6MT Hellcat. Your ZO6 is absolutely SICK! Car is beautiful and runs hard man. Mike's ZR1 is NO JOKE! I thought you hung in there nicely, especially for a 6MT/6psi/93 car. Take care and stay safe out there.

thanks man really appreciate it mikes car is nasty for sure

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
These videos remind me that I don’t really need my car to be fast because there is always going to be a bunch of turds in Corvettes that would rock my world in a hurry.

Good video. That C7 doesn’t mess around at all.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Great run OP!

Nice, I'm interested to see who's faster.
Video is up if you go to streetspeeds channel. Went about as expected given the closeness in power and weight difference. Sounds like the ZR1 also has an E85/race tune he could switch to and open the gaps up even more.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Great run OP!

Video is up if you go to streetspeeds channel. Went about as expected given the closeness in power and weight difference. Sounds like the ZR1 also has an E85/race tune he could switch to and open the gaps up even more.
Definitely a close race, that ZR1 is fast as hell. I think iconic needs headers and the bigger T/B to be door to door with him.

Users who are viewing this thread