Finally got the new wheels mounted!

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Pretty pumped on them, but the car needs to come down a bit more. 275/35 front and 295/35 rear on Eibach Sportlines with all ISO's in place.

d2417930966811e287a122000a9f13ec_7.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Isos out nao!! Looks great! Weather looks good for this weekend for you too

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
I actually need more than just taking the isos out for it to be to my liking, but these stupid BBK LT's are already only 4-5" from the ground as it sits. I'd kill for it to be as low as my red car was, but the headers will all but rest on the ground haha. I'll yank them as soon as I can and hope it helps for now at least!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Whille were on on "LT's and ground clearances"

Can someone school me?

I'd like to lower my car like Mooches (in his picture)
I have blisteins on all for corners
MM coil overs and UPR K member up front
out back I have
Steeda sport springs with insulators (if thats what they are called)
Lower control arms Mega bite JR
Uppers are Steeda adjustable
quad shocks still on

Help wanted

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Hey Sonic are you on coil overs all the way round? How is the ride if so? what is the set up that you have? are your fenders rolled?
Do you have LT's on your Cobra?

Need to fit some more questions in there bud. Yes I have maximum motorsports all around. Info in my sig and my fenders are rolled. No I do not have long tubes on my car yet.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Need to fit some more questions in there bud. Yes I have maximum motorsports all around. Info in my sig and my fenders are rolled. No I do not have long tubes on my car yet.

LOL @ fitting more questions

Sorry... I'm at work and had to type fast ...

do you like the ride with coil overs?

Is it nosiy or a hard ride?

Last question LOL did you have to install any supports for the rear coil over set up?

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
LOL @ fitting more questions

Sorry... I'm at work and had to type fast ...

do you like the ride with coil overs?

Is it nosiy or a hard ride?

Last question LOL did you have to install any supports for the rear coil over set up?

It's not noisy. I like the ride a lot and its all installed on factory components. No tubular or aftermarket adons

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
I want coilovers but the concern was with cobras and the independent and moving all weight onto one point. Ive read it causes damage to the shock tower but I stopped reading further. If someone can explain further then that would be great.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
They make a strut tower brace for the rear shock towers. That alleviates a lot of the flex and stress on the towers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Thanks guys! Coilovers are the plan, but they're going to wait a little while. This is my only my second car without them haha. My red car was as low or lower than Mooch's, but that was on cut drag springs and without longtubes. I could still go over speed bumps without scraping. I've even been throwing around the idea of selling the blower and taking care fo the suspension and all the little stuff to get it where I want it now. I could always pick up a new one for next year instead of rushing to get it on this season. I don't think the clutch is going to last long with a blower and I'm not really looking forward to having to drop the k and yank the headers to change the clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread