Finally Got the Elusive Blue Marauder

dpotter

Established Member
Bought her in San Diego a couple of weeks ago but with the number of cars waiting to be transported I could not get a hauler after waiting 2 weeks and offering up to $1K to move her to Texas. I flew out Wednesday, logged 1,400 miles in 20 hours but she's home now.

The trip was a slight whippin' but it was a great bonding opportunity and these are the best damn cruisers. Now to start modding her. Slowly but surely I will get her exactly where I want her; ultimately a twin-screw Trilogy is in store.

2479450630_74e21d851c_b.jpg

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I can't remember ever seeing one of those in blue. Good find looks really clean.:beer:

D Day

Established Member
Looks slow! HA HA! Just razzin' ya! Congrats on the addition. Looks great and sitting next to the Cobra, make your garage look even better!

cobra916

Established Member
That car looks amazing...if you don't mind...could you tell us miles, condition, year and price because I'm looking for one as well.

dpotter

Established Member
Paid $15K, 53K miles, fair exterior, excellent interior, bone stock. Runs like a champ.

The blues can draw a little more $ since there were only 327 produced but it was worth the wait.

Took this shot while I was cleaning out the garage, my favorite thus far.
2481937050_263039aef9_b.jpg

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Paid $15K, 53K miles, fair exterior, excellent interior, bone stock. Runs like a champ.

The blues can draw a little more $ since there were only 327 produced but it was worth the wait.

Took this shot while I was cleaning out the garage, my favorite thus far.
2481937050_263039aef9_b.jpg

Your Cobra is sitting awesome in that pic!

dpotter

Established Member
Thanks guys.

The stance of the stang is 100% due to 04sleeper's fine work. Cut coupe springs, the ride is perfect too, it's exactly what I was looking for in ride quality, handling and stance.

Kevin, I need your help with the finish on the MM now...and springs, and...someday the blower:rockon:

dpotter

Established Member
They made black, silver birch, red and a few hundred in blue. It's a fun cruiser. Lidio tune and tinted windows are done, need a good intake and will lower her an inch then save for a Trilogy blower to open her up a bit. I needed a big car to haul the family around and this baby is perfect.

With the fuel price loonacy right now you can take your pick of Marauders, there are several supercharged MM's for sale at good prices.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
awesome ride man, there is a lady around me that has a blue one and its always dirty and looks like crap I just shake my head at her. Im hoping to pick a M up next year. I call it a muscle car in an Armani suit :rockon:

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
Kinda off topic here, but wans't there an engine problem with the 03's? I think Ford did a recall on them.

Users who are viewing this thread