Finally got my RRRR!

SLVRNBLK

Established Member
Absolutely SICK!!! Love the Red pinstripes on the outside of the main stripes(obviously an R specific detail). The contrast of the Red with with the Black Stripes and Magnetic paint is awesome. Great color combo! As sweet as the 350's are, the R's are off the HOOOK! Enjoy mang!

liter of cola

Established Member
make me wanna cry. congrats though, you gotta post some exhaust revving vids bro, the R has no resonators.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Hey Liter, yeah it was painfully north of $25k. I was first right of refusal with 5 other guys ready to jump on it as soon as it came off the truck. SoCal is a veeeery tough market.

Much expected...adm on the r models are a given

SoCalShark

Established Member
Thought I would post up some new pics after had my 3M clearbra and tint done. Had just used some Chemical Guys detailer on it before heading out for canyon carving drive. Very fun car! FYI this is no garage queen.
Detailed 1.jpg
Detailed 3.jpg
Detailed 4.jpg
Detailed 5.jpg

MADGREEK

Established Member
Pick up the same car in mid may also here in the LA area, will also be my DD. Can't wait this will be my 5th SVT vehicle!

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What a gorgeous car. Congrats and enjoy!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
If you had a professional shoot done, a lot of us would have new phone backgrounds..

At least I would.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
A few of us stopped by the dealer you bought your car from to check it out. It was during Fabulous Fords Forever but You took delivery before we got there.

Beautiful car

SoCalShark

Established Member
A few of us stopped by the dealer you bought your car from to check it out. It was during Fabulous Fords Forever but You took delivery before we got there.

Beautiful car

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to get over to FFF but family in town and other obligations. I was supposed to go over there with a few guys from dealership hut it didn't work out. I'm sure you will see me out on the road.

SCALECRAFT

Established Member
You have bring it to Fontana AAA Speedway and run the Roval with Speedventures now.

If you put down better times (2.5- 3.0 seconds faster ) than my OEM GT 500, I'll have to get one !!! 1:55.6 best time on a cold Feb 2015 weekend.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread