Finally got my RRRR!

SoCalShark

Established Member
Well after 6 months of "Can I get my hands on an R?" I finally got it. I was bummed that I had some conflicts with attending the Knotts FFF or I would have had it out there. After loving my 13 GT500 I did not expect this car to really be that much more fun to drive. But it most definitely is! Ford did it right! ( no that's not me in the pic. Just someone checking it out as it came off the truck). What a car!:rolling:
image.jpeg

SoCalShark

Established Member
Thanks! Those of the SoCal folks at Cars and coffee. We have been out there. My neighbor and have continued a newfound tradition of the "Evil Twins". Last year were the 13's and this year the 16's. Oddly not even planned.image.jpeg

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Congrats on the R. When I did the Track Tour at Sebring, that color was far and away the most striking color of the bunch and it was on an R that was on display.
S.

SoCalShark

Established Member
Congrats on the R. When I did the Track Tour at Sebring, that color was far and away the most striking color of the bunch and it was on an R that was on display.
S.

Yeah I was actually in line for a black w/ black stripes R. This one came in under the radar ordered special but they had changed their mind. I like black but I really do love this combo. Pictures don't do it justice!

Users who are viewing this thread