Finally got my Mustang on the road.

Mustangv6nomore

Established Member
It's taken me two years, but my 04 is finally on the road. My two sons and I have been saying we couldn't wait to take all 3 of our cars and go to dinner, and we finally got to do that last night.

My one sons Mach I is in the front, my other sons GT is next, and mine is in the rear. Sure was fun, and people kept rolling up their windows at red lights, guess our cars were a little loud.
mustangs first dinner cruise.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This is what awesomeness is right here!

Mustangv6nomore

Established Member
Haha, probably never. This one is just a sometimes daily driver. I think my 1/4 mile days are over. However, an occasional red light run through the gears are still a possibility. But I don't want to blow this one up, pulling engines isn't as much fun as it once was.

Mustangv6nomore

Established Member
Oh, in case anyone is ever trying to decide, the 4.10 gears I put in are perfect around town. I was worried they might be too deep because I ran 4.30's in my roadster for a while, and then went to 3.90's. But I find the 4'10s to be just right. In town, I never get into 5th gear, usually running in 4th, and the acceleration from a light is right where it should be.

My son that has the white GT drove my car, and he is going to go to 4.10's too, he liked it that much.

Just thought I would mention that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks, guys. I've been waiting for two years for us to take all 3 out together, and it was worth the wait.

That's what you call a family "treasure moment". Those special moments that are never forgotten. Awesome, too, that you're all Ford fans. Ride on!!

SteveKnight77

Established Member
It's taken me two years, but my 04 is finally on the road. My two sons and I have been saying we couldn't wait to take all 3 of our cars and go to dinner, and we finally got to do that last night.

My one sons Mach I is in the front, my other sons GT is next, and mine is in the rear. Sure was fun, and people kept rolling up their windows at red lights, guess our cars were a little loud. View attachment 1482042
Sweet

Users who are viewing this thread