Finally got H&R Race Springs

dormeas

Established Member
Finally got them on. I did subframe bushings at the same time and they were kind of a hassle. The springs were super easy to put in:-D I removed both isos up front and left only the lower iso in the rear. I wanted a little rake but I kinda thing the rear is too high. I might try to cut down the rear iso a little or something. Anyone have an idea?:shrug:

SDC12248.JPG

SDC12241.JPG

SDC12234.JPG

SDC12229.JPG

SDC12251.JPG

Last edited:

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
Looks good. I put my race springs in last week and took both isos in the back and one in the front, I am going to take the other one in the front out because I think the front is to high.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Give it some time to settle. I have race springs in the rear with bottom iso's only and it doesn't sit up that high.

twhitey

Established Member
Cant go wrong with those springs. I would drive it a while and see if it settles more.

HamMach1

Established Member
Looks like mine. My rear is a bit higher than I wish but the front is almost perfect height. I'll probably end up doing what you did and take out the remaining isos up front and in the back.

FLACO_G

Established Member
You need spacers for the back. It would look 100x better. Other than that you are good.

Users who are viewing this thread