Finally got Cobra tuned!!

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
If you look around in their dyno videos, there is a guy with a stock looking GMC Sierra that has twins on it from Indiana. He made the trip down and Aric was able to get him a extra 100 hp than what he had. Sound like to me it would be worth the trip.

harvboi05

Established Member
do you have any vids of ur exhaust? what flowmaster mufflers are you running?

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Damn, just 1 power mod and the blower and you put down 435. Impressive. I cant wait to see what I put down when I put mine one.

Hey Harvi- Do you know what you put down before you put your novi on?

-Mark

harvboi05

Established Member
Damn, just 1 power mod and the blower and you put down 435. Impressive. I cant wait to see what I put down when I put mine one.

Hey Harvi- Do you know what you put down before you put your novi on?

-Mark

no i dont. but i trapped 101.7@~3600lbs. id say ~275ish.

harvboi05

Established Member
Wow. thats a lot of hp for just adding a blower. I put down 320 on 93 pump n/a. What do you think I'd put down with 3.5" pulley going through a 31x12x4 FMIC and 3" piping?

numbers very similar to 04deadshorts and mine.

according to my weight/trap speed im putting down 480ish, im just kissing 12-13psi@7k rpm. i have a 3" core tho. my setup added almost 20mph/and can cut 2 seconds off my ET once i learn how to launch this thing.

id like to see what kinda track time 04deadshort can put down. low 12s and high teens all day long in complete street trim is very nice IMO.

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Just a rough estimate but I got 165-175 rwhp gain just from a plain V1 S-trim and 10 psi. The charger was taken off another cobra in 1998 after about 2500 miles of use and has been sitting ever since. Thing was covered in dust when I got it. I cleaned it up checked the gears and put it in. I can't help but wonder what the numbers would be if I would have upgraded to a SI or even a T trim. Now its time to beef up the guts and get some LT's. Maybe a little more boost. Are you running LT's Harvi?

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
numbers very similar to 04deadshorts and mine.

according to my weight/trap speed im putting down 480ish, im just kissing 12-13psi@7k rpm. i have a 3" core tho. my setup added almost 20mph/and can cut 2 seconds off my ET once i learn how to launch this thing.

id like to see what kinda track time 04deadshort can put down. low 12s and high teens all day long in complete street trim is very nice IMO.

I'd like to have some timeslips too. The closest track is about two hours away. I'm gonna go when it cools down a little. low 12s would make my day.

Users who are viewing this thread