Finally got back to the dyno..

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
After my first trip to the dyno we found out my IC pump was shot as well as my fan. I replaced both of them and went back to finish up the tune. Mods are in sig as well as listed on the video. what do you guys think??

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMF938jbF2g"]03 Posi Ported Cobra - YouTube[/nomedia]

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
^ too be honest im not sure, didnt even ask lol. Everyone has been saying the numbers are a lil low tho, but yea it def sounds good lol

Tims97SVT

Established Member
^ too be honest im not sure, didnt even ask lol. Everyone has been saying the numbers are a lil low tho, but yea it def sounds good lol

Yea it's not a bad number but could be a little better. If it was me I'd want to see 530-540 with a port and an upper.

rudycobra

Established Member
I made 492/ 522 with Posi / dragon and 4lb/2.8 so yours sound pretty good to me . I am at 20 degrees timing , and was 99.9 degrees in shop that day and think made almost 16 lbs boost

rudycobra

Established Member
Sorry that didn't work right[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ZVvqLXDpI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Stang Hi '04 Cobra-Rudy.mpg - YouTube[/nomedia]

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
slap a lower pulley on there, to make that port shine even more!

congrats on the numbers. for an upper/port only, i dont think they are bad at all.

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
I mean im happy with it, car pulls nice and hard. cant wait get it to the track. every car is diff i suppose, seen some higher than mine as we as lower. i was just happy to see 500 hp haha

gabe1530

Banned
great numbers for an upper only. i would call that proof that posi puts the best ports out there.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I mean im happy with it, car pulls nice and hard. cant wait get it to the track. every car is diff I suppose, seen some higher than mine as well as lower. I was just happy to see 500 hp haha

You being happy is what it's all about. Nice numbers, and your Cobra sounds nice. :beer: :rockon:

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
^ No longtubes and ive got a 100mm upper idler, belt was a biotch to get on with the idler, not saying its not slipping but doubt it

shb5007

Established Member
Car sounds awesome, congrats!

Not trying to hijack, but have any 2.9" upper only posi ports hit 500 rwhp?

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
What do you guys think about a 4lb lower on my set up?? guess ill need sum #60s with that??
For sure, I pegged out my stock injectors with just a 2.81. Low Q pic but you get the idea. Look at the InjDutyCycle
921752fd.gif

Users who are viewing this thread