Finally got an 03!!!!!

maddmax1999

Established Member
Well its been a long wait. I wasnt sure if I was going to get an 03 or go over to the dark side and get a Z06. After seeing all the posts in the poll I started. I decided to stay true to the blue oval and man it feels good to drive a cobra again. This is just a quick pix i took. Ill post some more when I detail it this weekend. The best part is the whipple!!!!!:banana:
1256797760.jpg

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
awesome man!!!!! thats a nice nice car i saw it awhile back on autotrader i think. and a whipple to boot.. gotta love that.. happy for ya man. great looking car and i bet its fast as shit also, lol i found some good top cleaner will bring that thing back like new again. ill pm ya the info...

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
that car needs some TLC! lower it, detail it, re-tint it, and it'll look great....DSG is an incredible color
engine pics?

maddmax1999

Established Member
Nice. any numbers?
The guy who I got it from says it has 622 to the wheels. I dont have any papers to prove it. Thats on 19psi. The thing moves.

that car needs some TLC! lower it, detail it, re-tint it, and it'll look great....DSG is an incredible color
engine pics?
Yeah is needs a good wash. Its been really windy here. I just noticed the tint it will get re-tinted.

Congrats on the nice ride, put "lower it and re-tint it" first on the mod menu and it will look clean.
Those will be the first mods I do. I have some TF wheels I want to throw on it but they need tires. So either I put the wheels on first and lower it later. Or I lower it first and then put the wheels on it.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread