Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app
20171016_171616.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, you've got the poster. So now you're one step closer to adding one to your corral. ;)

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Nice poster - I never saw the '00. I have the yellow BFG poster 2'x3' I think - of the '95 R. Mounted it on gatorfoam and hung it in the garage with several other cool BFG posters. Cheap wall candy that dresses up the garage. Had them coated so humidity and UV rays don't ruin them.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Funny thing is I scoured eBay for one of these posters for many months... NOTHING! Then, one day, one pops-up! I grabbed it as quickly as I could click: "NEED THIS!" A week later, another pops-up on eBay! Clicked: "NEED THIS ONE TOO!" Then another and another and another! (Didn't need those.) After a long dry spell, they are now a regular occurrence on eBay.

You_Doodle_2017-10-19T22_19_44Z_zpsjyzbaple.jpg

TFStang

Established Member
Funny thing is I scoured eBay for one of these posters for many months... NOTHING! Then, one day, one pops-up! I grabbed it as quickly as I could click: "NEED THIS!" A week later, another pops-up on eBay! Clicked: "NEED THIS ONE TOO!" Then another and another and another! (Didn't need those.) After a long dry spell, they are now a regular occurrence on eBay.

View attachment 1439707

Do I see two Terminators in your garage?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Do I see two Terminators in your garage?

Yes, but it's only temporary until the Spring. I have had a 15,000 mile Mystichrome vert that's in great shape for 4 years and planned to keep it forever. I recently came across a 4,000 mile example that is as flawless as a 14 year old car can be and had to have it. I plan to put my first one up for sale in the Spring (won't try to sell a performance vert going into the Winter). It is neat seeing twin Mystichromes together though!

TFStang

Established Member
Yes, but it's only temporary until the Spring. I have had a 15,000 mile Mystichrome vert that's in great shape for 4 years and planned to keep it forever. I recently came across a 4,000 mile example that is as flawless as a 14 year old car can be and had to have it. I plan to put my first one up for sale in the Spring (won't try to sell a performance vert going into the Winter). It is neat seeing twin Mystichromes together though!

So cool!!!

Thought I was seeing double for a minute. Actually I was....never mind....

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1439707
You Sir have a shrine!

Users who are viewing this thread