Finally got a Cobra

Jsko

Established Member
Well after looking for a Saleen for a while I gave up. Started looking at Cobra's, found this amazing 2003 DSG For sale with only 5900 miles. Its my 2nd day having the car, and I love it. Its 100% Stock for now, but looking to go with Bassani or Mac Cat-back. Here is some pictures

dsc01930ha8.jpg

dsc01931ub3.jpg

dsc01932jf9.jpg

dsc01933mu0.jpg

dsc01940sq8.jpg

dsc01938vp0.jpg

dsc01936si6.jpg

dsc01937oi4.jpg

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Go with Bassani....never had good results from MAC products. I know alot of people will say pulley and a tune next, but handling and stopping have always come first in my book . A good set of H&R "RACE" springs and upgrade the front calipers as the stock ones suck in a heavy car. Ford Racing sells the Brembo calipers loaded for 699.00. What a difference they make.

CSD

Banned
Damn you :mj: I called Cartec this morning to come see it and they said it was just sold. How much did you pay?

Congrats it's a clean Cobra.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Congratulations! Looks amazing! I love DSG!!! If you don't plan on getting a mid pipe, go with some Borla Stingers! You'll love them! Go with Bassani if you want an x-pipe! :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
very nice, and yes get yourself a cai/catback and it is a world of difference. Nice car.

BTW, how much did you pay for it?

VoodooSNK

Established Member
Congrats on your car, DSG is awesome.

venomous said:
Go with Bassani....never had good results from MAC products. I know alot of people will say pulley and a tune next, but handling and stopping have always come first in my book . A good set of H&R "RACE" springs and upgrade the front calipers as the stock ones suck in a heavy car. Ford Racing sells the Brembo calipers loaded for 699.00. What a difference they make.
I have MAC from the headers back and it fits like a glove... I don't know when you had your MAC products, but they redesigned a lot of their stuff and it's of much better quality now.

Users who are viewing this thread